The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you want to be rich or comfortable?

kingwizard

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Mar 19, 2008
Texas

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Wow! What a great link at the end.... I love that website. Nice Find. ++

It is such a quick way to give you perspective on your life and help you realize just how lucky you really are and that you really could make a difference.

I watched a movie over the weekend - God Grew Tired of Us.

Great movie. Gives you a world perspective.

Sid23

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 9, 2007
One interesting fact...no matter how much you enter over $200,001, you will always be the 107,565 richest person in the world! Even if you enter all 9's, it doesn't change.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
One interesting fact...no matter how much you enter over $200,001, you will always be the 107,565 richest person in the world! Even if you enter all 9's, it doesn't change.

You beat me, I was going to post the same thing :) I wanted to check in what position I'll be next year and found that hahaah :banana:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
The author of the article brought this up in the article:

"So the less money you have, the less money you think you'll need to become rich. And the wealthier you are, I suspect, the more money it takes to make you feel rich."

I guess this has to do with the middle class effect that Robert Kiyosaki mentioned. I might be wrong here, but the richer you become the more some people spend hence the need to earn more money per year to keep up. But if these people would earn more, but spend the same amount of money as always they would pretty surely feel they wouldn't need to earn more to keep up. I think $100,000 a month is more than enough to life very rich. That is my number for being rich (when talking about income and not wealth).

Another good part of the article:

"At some point in this crazy world, you have to level with yourself about who you are, what kind of life you want, what will make you content. Are you on the path to great wealth? Or have you achieved what millions of others might consider -- what you yourself might want to consider -- a very wealthy life indeed"

A very important question. What does it take? It takes brains to be rich. Not hard leg-work as many people think.

My position if I should refer to the GlobalRichList:

"You're in the TOP 1.69%
richest people in the world!"

Doesn't feel too bad, I guess. I guess I am rich in income:).

kingwizard

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Mar 19, 2008
Texas

I guess that means there are 107,564 more people richer than you.
Better get to work and make more money to get that number one spot.
I think you'll need around 70 billion to claim that spot. :icon_super:
:fastlane:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.