katalyzt
New Contributor
Just doing a little brainstorming here for a potential project and was hoping you guys/gals could answer a few questions for me. I'm just trying to get a feel here for how much time and energy is spent updating and reading all your socail network connections (i.e. facebook, twitter, myspace, etc.)
Ok here's the questions:
1 - Do you use social networking sites and if so which ones?
2 - How much time do you spend updating it/them
3 - How much time do you spend reading it/them
4 - What do you use them for mainly? (connecting, updating status, photos, videos, anything/everything, etc.)
If I could just get some responses to any or all these from at least a few of you that would help me out tremendously. I'm not doing any formal data collection or anything I just feel that a lot of time is spent in social networks, reading and updating and what not, and I was wondering if that was true.
Thanks in advance!
Ok here's the questions:
1 - Do you use social networking sites and if so which ones?
2 - How much time do you spend updating it/them
3 - How much time do you spend reading it/them
4 - What do you use them for mainly? (connecting, updating status, photos, videos, anything/everything, etc.)
If I could just get some responses to any or all these from at least a few of you that would help me out tremendously. I'm not doing any formal data collection or anything I just feel that a lot of time is spent in social networks, reading and updating and what not, and I was wondering if that was true.
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
