The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do You Know About Paypal Chained Payments?

JJ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 11, 2012
California - OC
Hello Fastlaners,

My site currently uses Paypal chained payments to facilitate payments between a single buyer and a single seller, same as Ebay. Paypal's chained payments aren't good for managing returns and chargebacks though. :bgh:

Paypal's customer services is of no help. Does anyone have advice? Should I use a different paypal service or is there a processor you'd recommend?

I've looked at Stripe or Google Wallet API (i'm not a programmer btw), but I'd like to have a lot more control over the payments received and disbursed.

I can PM details if you are familiar with payment processing for marketplaces.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jessica.lee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 25, 2013
There are a lot of good things about PayPal - but there are a few pretty significant downsides. One is chargebacks. I work for Chargebacks911. We can help merchants fight chargebacks - but we stay away from PayPal entirely. PayPal has their own rules and regs and doesn't process chargebacks like other payment processors. I would recommend shopping around. While I won't give a specific suggestion, I would say you are already on the right track. Keep in mind your frustration with chargebacks when you go looking for a processor. Find one that is flexible when it comes to transaction disputres.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.