The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you know about Gold IRA's - And can you write?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ben Doyle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 11, 2015
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this post will be allowed or frowned upon so please, if it breaches any terms, take it down and kick my arse!

Anyway...

I own a domain name that is targeted specifically to investing in Gold as part of your retirement account.
I bought the domain a while ago with the aim of helping people make wise investment choices, then when people make an investment through my site, I get paid a commission from the gold broker.

But here's the kicker...

I'm in the UK and the affiliate program I've got line up is in the US and I know absolutely nothing about Gold IRA's.

So my question is...

Are there any people here that know about this and that can write well?

I've thought about outsourcing all the content but because I know nothing about the subject, I've no way of verifying the content is factual, never mind about whether the advice is any good or not.

I'd love to hear from anyone that can write about the subject - maybe there's a deal to be done.

Thanks a lot!

Ben

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DrJake

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 21, 2014
Shreveport, Lousiana
I want to invest in gold.

Why would I use your site versus a more established and trusted competitor? It sure as hell won't be your domain name. How you answer this question, I think, will determine your fate.

IMO, I think you're working at it backwards. I'm assuming you had a connection with a gold broker, then with the allure of passive income, came up with the idea of referring clients to him for commission. Then you bought a domain name.

Now that you have this money-making idea, you want someone else to do the work while the passive income comes rolling in.

If that's you, read the book.

If I'm wrong, and you really do have something the market REALLY NEEDS, read the book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.