Hey guys,
It's my first time posting here after reading the forums pretty much at home, at work, at lunch.
I have graduated high school with low marks therefore I couldn't get into uni straight away.
I took a cert 3 tafe course because I had no idea what to do at the time. Fast forward, I'm now working as an office junior for a barrister's chambers and I just turned 20.
Working with legal professionals has sort of influenced me to become a lawyer but I'm not sure if that's what I really want to do.
It's boring at work because there isn't much task to do even if I ask the boss, he repliez with "nothing at the moment".
I always feel like I can spend my time wiser than sitting on a desk doing nothing. I've thought about Law School but I gotta do the pre requisites before going to uni.
I am at the moment scoping our work to see if I can create value by fixing a problem or just by making their lives easier.
Thanks and sorry for the long post.
It's my first time posting here after reading the forums pretty much at home, at work, at lunch.
I have graduated high school with low marks therefore I couldn't get into uni straight away.
I took a cert 3 tafe course because I had no idea what to do at the time. Fast forward, I'm now working as an office junior for a barrister's chambers and I just turned 20.
Working with legal professionals has sort of influenced me to become a lawyer but I'm not sure if that's what I really want to do.
It's boring at work because there isn't much task to do even if I ask the boss, he repliez with "nothing at the moment".
I always feel like I can spend my time wiser than sitting on a desk doing nothing. I've thought about Law School but I gotta do the pre requisites before going to uni.
I am at the moment scoping our work to see if I can create value by fixing a problem or just by making their lives easier.
Thanks and sorry for the long post.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
