Kak
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I am installing wordpress on my hosting plan. I think I will enjoy the easy to login and change at will setup better than the old HTML go to dreamweaver and upload all of the changes BS.
I plan to eventually phase out my other aspects of my web presence in favor of the wordpress setup. I currently have a blogger blog, 2 unbounce pages and an instapage all working with subdomains.
I know WP has every kind of template under the sun so I am psyched to get everything unified and easier to change around.
As this is my first time to use wp.org, does anyine have any tips?
I plan to eventually phase out my other aspects of my web presence in favor of the wordpress setup. I currently have a blogger blog, 2 unbounce pages and an instapage all working with subdomains.
I know WP has every kind of template under the sun so I am psyched to get everything unified and easier to change around.
As this is my first time to use wp.org, does anyine have any tips?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
