TMF really struck a chord with me, I'm already on my way off the sidewalk, and at my age, (early 40s, gasp) I have no time to waste on the slowlane. I've been building up my skills for a while now, reprogramming myself with a success mindset, and most importantly, changing my financial thinking and money mindset.
That's why DeMarco's book hit home, the only way for me to achieve real wealth in time to still be able to spend it on myself instead of a 'luxe retirement home is to build a highly automated scalable business that meets a real, market verified need.
I have developed the skills to do that, I learned and continue to improve my skills in, branding, , marketing, web design, graphic design, photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, SEO and SEM, and Copy writing. All skills I will use to build up my business. I am forming an LLC and boostrapping my Fastlane business with a slowlane business of freelancing using the skills I've developed.
I look forward to interacting with other success-minded goal-driven people on this forum.
That's why DeMarco's book hit home, the only way for me to achieve real wealth in time to still be able to spend it on myself instead of a 'luxe retirement home is to build a highly automated scalable business that meets a real, market verified need.
I have developed the skills to do that, I learned and continue to improve my skills in, branding, , marketing, web design, graphic design, photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, SEO and SEM, and Copy writing. All skills I will use to build up my business. I am forming an LLC and boostrapping my Fastlane business with a slowlane business of freelancing using the skills I've developed.
I look forward to interacting with other success-minded goal-driven people on this forum.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
