What's new

Dissolving Partnership

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

StartupsRFun

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
257
Rep Bank
$654
User Power: 64%
So my partner went off the deep end and now I want to end the partnership. I am in talks with an investor, so I want to make sure I do this swiftly and correctly, as to not cause any harm to the relationship with the investor. My partner has agreed to dissolve the partnership, and is only requesting that I pay him $150, and instructed that I put in the dissolution agreement that the partnership is not dissolved until he receives $150.

My question is, how do I go about writing a partnership dissolution, that states I will continue running the business, and he will relinquish all equity in the company, and is not entitled to any current or future earnings. I guess Im a little confused by dissolution, as it seems the meaning of it is to dissolve not only the partnership, but the business as well, but of course I want to continue running the business, just not with him. He hasnt breached anything via our current partnership agreement, and he is wanting to end it amicably, I just want to make sure I do it right.

Also I do not have the funds to see a lawyer, so if anyone has any information to a site with a free template I could use or any advice, that would be great.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximm ... nz "uggodoem" efwodi xuamf ci vu ipmotv vji tiswodit e mexzis.

Cav ... og vjev't puv up vji vecmi ... O'f tez vjot:

Fup'v uwisdunqmodevi vji tonqmi.

Fsegv ep ehsiinipv. Tez xjev zua opvipf. Tez ov dmiesmz. Ewuof encohaovz.

Vji sitamvoph fudanipv nohjv puv ci qisgidv ... cav ov katv nohjv fu vji vsodl.

Huuf madl.
 
Ximm ... nz "uggodoem" efwodi xuamf ci vu ipmotv vji tiswodit e mexzis.

Cav ... og vjev't puv up vji vecmi ... O'f tez vjot:

Fup'v uwisdunqmodevi vji tonqmi.

Fsegv ep ehsiinipv. Tez xjev zua opvipf. Tez ov dmiesmz. Ewuof encohaovz.

Vji sitamvoph fudanipv nohjv puv ci qisgidv ... cav ov katv nohjv fu vji vsodl.

Huuf madl.

Vjeplt, ipfif aq katv tjimmoph uav vji nupiz epf josoph e mexzis. Vaspif uav vu ci vji citv fidotoup epf pux vji qesvpistjoq ot cijopf ni epf dep nuwi up xovj tivvoph aq ep MMD.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom