The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Disrupting the giant with the venture funding

Idea threads

Custmrserv4life

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 6, 2022
Hello Fastlaners,

As I work on my fast lane business startup, I’m in the very early stages of what I should do to start a business. I was thinking about how entrepreneurs are a type of disruptive influence for a good cause. I wanted to ask, what company or industry would be too big for the entry step?

I see giants in the taxi world and the delivery service world, how could I go about disrupting a company that has billons in venture funding vs my Fast Lane ideas to see what does and doesn’t work for those industries abs build a business around that?

I see potential everywhere but are certain industries a no go due the barrier of entry and needed experience? I’m over half way done reading MJ’s Unscripted book and I’m looking forward to the future! Thank you for all your help! Being employee for a couple decades plus has skewed me in a lot of mind set ways and so I’m slowly grasping and understanding the Fast Lane but I’m eager to learn and adapt accordingly!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
fast lane business startup
A startup or a business? There is a difference. A startup typically tries to raise venture capital, and uses this capital to build something that they hope works (more or less). Businesses can be profitable sooner.
I see giants in the taxi world and the delivery service world, how could I go about disrupting a company that has billons in venture funding vs my Fast Lane ideas to see what does and doesn’t work for those industries abs build a business around that?
When you say taxi world I'm assuming you mean Uber et al? When you say how would you go about disrupting, why? The approach I think most would suggest on this forum isn't trying to build the next 'disruptive' tech company, and also why the Taxi industry? The most important part of a business is the value you create for your customers, and providing more value than the others in the market.

Rather than starting from a mentality of 'how do I disrupt?', try starting from a mentality of 'Who can I help? How can I help them? Where do I find them?' etc.

Who has a problem that you can actually solve right now?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.