The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Question on "Awaken the Giant Within" - Tony Robbins

For any book discussion

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I think it goes deeper than what's listed.

As OP said, some beliefs you don't see, until you see a patern. I remember I had one a week or so ago. I was thinking it curious that an event happened. Then I kind of went - 'hmm, interesting, I think that happened before in a different way.' Then there was this sudden chill - if that previous event happened because of this, and this event had something to do with this, and then you point the mirror at yourself, and go 'holy sh!t.'

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Torobaro

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 30, 2016
Spain
I've come to the realization recently that most all limiting beliefs are fear based.

Yep! As Tony says all we do in life is either to seek pleasure or avoid pain, I think fear is one of the biggest pains we all have if not the only one

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I've absolutely no idea! That's the biggest problem with limiting beliefs, is that you can't see that they're limiting (or, disempowering) you!

What are some ways you guys looked into yourselves for these answers? Or what are some examples of some dis/empowering beliefs?

Rule #1 - You can believe anything you want to believe.

Think of the goals you want to achieve and the life you want to live.
  • Does this belief help me achieve this goal?
  • Does this belief not help me achieve my goal?
I want to be in a relationship, but I don't believe I'm attractive.

I want to build a business, but I don't believe I can do it.

I believe it's hard to learn these skills.

Is the belief stopping you, or is it helping you? Some beliefs we think are real, and we hold on to because they once served us in a past, but they no longer serve us.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.