The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Disgusting Quiznos experience

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
Ok, so I have been sick for 3 days now and hardly eaten much. I start to feel a little better today and have a little appetite. Quiznos sounds good, I ate there the other day for the first time in about a year decide to try it again.

I walk in and it's empty, I don't see anyone at all. I walk around and I don't see anyone. I'm starting to wonder if the place got robbed and the employees are tied up in the freezer. Finally this lady pops her head up from behind a counter. She's got a dirty rag in her hand and is using it clean all behind the counters and such.

Not really the person I want making my sandwich, but she's got gloves on and I figure she will put new ones one before she makes my sandwich. If I'm really lucky, she might even wash her hands.

Nope. No such luck at all. I stand there and watch in absolute horror and disgust as she proceeds to make my sandwich with the same dirty gloves she was holding the dirty cleaning rag with. I almost threw up as I watch her pick the deli slices apart with the dirty gloves on her hands. It's disgusting and I want to throw up, but at the same time I want to laugh and wish I had this on all video to post on YouTube. The shock wears off after a few seconds and I ask nicely if she can make me a new sandwich with new gloves, and could she please wash her hands too (hand washing station right behind her).

The look she gave me when I asked her to do that, you would of thought I asked her to walk to the moon. I just said "nevermind" and headed twords to the door.

Never again will I patronize this store. I know most food establishments are pretty gross. But I was just shocked at the stupidity of this lady to do this right in front of my face and act like it's no big deal. Then gives she me a dirty look when I ask her not make me a dirty dishrag flavored sandwich. She ruined my appetite again too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
OMG, if you had that on video it would go viral ... I'm talking 15,000,000 views! It would be big news.

Sorry to hear about your sandwich ... no wonder the place was empty.

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
I would write to corporate about your experience and go back to the store to get a store number and possibly the employee's name.

Not only is something like this gross, but potential to be dangerous and threatening to your health.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
Yeah, if I had that whole thing on video it would of gone viral. It was shocking.

Now the irony would be if people started going there just to try to get her on video - and the place became popular as a result of all the traffic.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.