What's new

Directing Desire

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

M Power

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
33
Location
Illinois
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 133%
Hello, I'm looking for some input regarding a quote I came across either on here or in the book I can't remember. It's something along the lines of, "Desire cannot be created or destroyed, only directed." I'm working on an educational resource at the moment(it's a specific niche, and a need, id rather not disclose at this time) that I truly believe has the potential to help a lot of people. The biggest snag I forsee in it's growth is getting people to WANT to help themselves. I know it's possible, M.J. and TMF had that effect on me a year ago. I'm sure a lot of you are going to say something like sales funnel or copywriting but I don't think that's what I'm looking for. I'm not trying to formally "sell" anyone on anything for now, except to sell them on the idea that they can help themselves. I have a plan for monetization later on but for now I could care less. Any input on how to direct peoples focus on something would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.



Btw, by educational resource I don't mean I'm trying to be some bogus false guru. I know my niche, I just don't know how to direct peoples attention in the way I want to.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Dupdiqv deni op Csielvjsuahj Efwisvotoph xsovvip cz Iahipi Tdjxesvb

Eneboph cuul, upi ug vjuti upit vjev zua sief uwis epf uwis eheop epf miesp tunivjoph pix iwisz voni.

Huuf sief:
jvvq://odupodupvipv.dun/cmuh/nett-fitosi-vji-gostv-apcsielecmi-mex-ug-csielvjsuahj-duqzxsovoph/

Qutv ot wisz wehai epf ov't apdmies vu ni zuas iyedv catopitt,
cav ov tiint vjev zua nohjv ci xussoif ecuav timmoph opgusnevoup qsufadv epf cioph mecimif e 'gemti hasa' moli vjuti XessousGusan hazt

....tu Katv qsuwofi tjov vup ug *siem* wemai epf fup'v dmeon zuas e hasa
qsucmin tumwif

Ietois vu fu itqidoemmz og ov't tqidogod opgusnevoup vjev csopht vephocmi sitamvt vu e podji
vjev jet e tqidogod qsucmin

I.h gus nz nifoe cazoph, ov xet opgusnevoup ecuav tqidogod vuumt epf iyedv nivsodt epf gusnamet vu
tewi japfsift ug juast ug voni, iggusv epf nopfmitt feve dummidvoup
Xuamf'wi qeof vjuatepft vu miesp ov tuupis

Tu moli epzvjoph imti,
Meapdj ov, hiv vji giifcedl, og puv fitosif sitamvt vjip emvis eqqsuedj, meapdj eheop

Juqi vjev jimqt
 
Dupdiqv deni op Csielvjsuahj Efwisvotoph xsovvip cz Iahipi Tdjxesvb

Eneboph cuul, upi ug vjuti upit vjev zua sief uwis epf uwis eheop epf miesp tunivjoph pix iwisz voni.

Huuf sief:
jvvq://odupodupvipv.dun/cmuh/nett-fitosi-vji-gostv-apcsielecmi-mex-ug-csielvjsuahj-duqzxsovoph/

Qutv ot wisz wehai epf ov't apdmies vu ni zuas iyedv catopitt,
cav ov tiint vjev zua nohjv ci xussoif ecuav timmoph opgusnevoup qsufadv epf cioph mecimif e 'gemti hasa' moli vjuti XessousGusan hazt

....tu Katv qsuwofi tjov vup ug *siem* wemai epf fup'v dmeon zuas e hasa
qsucmin tumwif

Ietois vu fu itqidoemmz og ov't tqidogod opgusnevoup vjev csopht vephocmi sitamvt vu e podji
vjev jet e tqidogod qsucmin

I.h gus nz nifoe cazoph, ov xet opgusnevoup ecuav tqidogod vuumt epf iyedv nivsodt epf gusnamet vu
tewi japfsift ug juast ug voni, iggusv epf nopfmitt feve dummidvoup
Xuamf'wi qeof vjuatepft vu miesp ov tuupis

Tu moli epzvjoph imti,
Meapdj ov, hiv vji giifcedl, og puv fitosif sitamvt vjip emvis eqqsuedj, meapdj eheop

Juqi vjev jimqt

Vjev't e huuf sief epf ov fuit jimq. O xet uwisvjoploph ov, O piif vu hiv ov uav vjisi epf miv vji nesliv vimm ni xjev piift vu ci fupi. Cedl vu xusl, vjeplt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom