The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Difficult life, poor mentality, do seniors have any suggestions?

sunlong

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Aug 5, 2023
Hello everyone, I am Sun Long. I am a 16-year-old boy from China. I have always wanted to create a communication community website that cares about depression and single mothers, and provides them with help to solve their suicidal tendencies. I hope to help them. I want to ask my friends all over the world, does my idea work? ? Will there be a lot of people watching? ? How to publicize and make money? Or you can give me some better suggestions, thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Hello everyone, I am Sun Long. I am a 16-year-old boy from China. I have always wanted to create a communication community website that cares about depression and single mothers, and provides them with help to solve their suicidal tendencies. I hope to help them. I want to ask my friends all over the world, does my idea work? ? Will there be a lot of people watching? ? How to publicize and make money? Or you can give me some better suggestions, thank you
Have you researched the market to figure out if the market needs this sort of community platform?

We are here to help but we will be of no use until you do your due diligence. Talk to the people who are in your target audience. Use tools like Google Trends to discover whether there is a need in the market for this.
Maybe you can create a landing page to collect email addresses and run a campaign on Google ads/ Bing ads to promote it, this way you will know how many people are interested in your idea, before even working on it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.