MantisX
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2014
- Messages
- 27
Rep Bank
$170
$170
User Power: 96%
Hi guys,
I am a salaried 9-5 worker in the tech industry. My ambition has been to start a business but I have never acted on it for years. Finally I am off my a$$ and working on it now thanks to reading some great threads in this forum. I am planning to start with eCommerce as it is the easiest to get set up with.
I am planning to start with an eCommerce business. I might diversify in the future, but this is a good place to start now.
Hustle
Crawl
Walk
Run
I am a salaried 9-5 worker in the tech industry. My ambition has been to start a business but I have never acted on it for years. Finally I am off my a$$ and working on it now thanks to reading some great threads in this forum. I am planning to start with eCommerce as it is the easiest to get set up with.
I am planning to start with an eCommerce business. I might diversify in the future, but this is a good place to start now.
Hustle
- Goal: Understand how eCommerce works and try to soak up as much information as possible. Pay for this education by money I get from hustling and selling anything. At the end I will have to learn a lot about online selling and also hustle to break even.
- Deadline: Feb 15, 2015
Crawl
- Goal: Identify atleast 1 or two niche products that can be sourced and sold with a unique value proposition to generate profits. Income goals will be around 1000 a month.
- Deadline: June 15, 2015
Walk
- Goal: Think about scaling the business. Maybe identity more products, create a brand, diversify out of eCommerce etc. I think the options will narrow down once I am in the Crawl stage. Income goals will be around 3000 - 5000 a month
- Deadline: December 31 2015
Run
- Goal: Replace my full time job with my business
- Deadline: December 31 2016
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
