• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC depressing short animation

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by luniac, Oct 21, 2018.

1. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,606
    Okraz1 likes this.
  2. Blek

Blek Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $99
    I'm glad that I can't feel the pain / no connection with that guy XD

Kak likes this.
  3. jpanarra

jpanarra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $16,816
    This legit made me laugh... I don't know if I'm sadistic or empathetic.

Either way, I feel like this was drawn by someone thats stuck on the sidewalk and is accepting their version of reality and made this animation to represent the situation they feel.

All this is doing is hitting people that can relate and convincing them that this is their reality and they should accept it too, don't fall for it

ZF Lee and Kak like this.
  4. JAJT

JAJT Ha Ha! Business Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $67,136
    Looks like it's trying to be overly deep while just saying that everyone is living for someone else's benefit.

The wife and kids are living for the benefit of the working husband, the "bus drivers" are living for the benefit of the passengers, the doormen are living for the benefit of the building workers, the main man is living for the benefit of his boss, etc...

I think you could probably easily re-do this animation with happier music and more upbeat characters and show how everyone is adding value to everyone else in a never ending chain.

Roz, ZF Lee, Blek and 4 others like this.
  5. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,606
    That's true, perspective is everything.
    It also sucks to have a boss, on a fundamental human level.

6. Kak

Kak Capitalist Swine Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,225
    The only thing that would make that depressing is a guy following him around all day, with a gun to his head, forcing him to do this. He doesn't have to. He isn't enslaved. He's a pussy that couldn't transcend his victim mentality.

Roz, ZF Lee, JAJT and 4 others like this.
  7. UnrealCreative

UnrealCreative It's Only The Beginning. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $10,267
    -> Mutes original video
    -> Plays this in the background

Instantly very confusing (and humorous) scene.

Blek and Kak like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.