The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

OFF-TOPIC depressing short animation

Blek

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 15, 2018
Poland
I'm glad that I can't feel the pain / no connection with that guy XD

Reactions: Kak

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
This legit made me laugh... I don't know if I'm sadistic or empathetic.

Either way, I feel like this was drawn by someone thats stuck on the sidewalk and is accepting their version of reality and made this animation to represent the situation they feel.

All this is doing is hitting people that can relate and convincing them that this is their reality and they should accept it too, don't fall for it

JAJT

Ha Ha! Business
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Looks like it's trying to be overly deep while just saying that everyone is living for someone else's benefit.

The wife and kids are living for the benefit of the working husband, the "bus drivers" are living for the benefit of the passengers, the doormen are living for the benefit of the building workers, the main man is living for the benefit of his boss, etc...

I think you could probably easily re-do this animation with happier music and more upbeat characters and show how everyone is adding value to everyone else in a never ending chain.

OP
OP
luniac

luniac

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
Looks like it's trying to be overly deep while just saying that everyone is living for someone else's benefit.

The wife and kids are living for the benefit of the working husband, the "bus drivers" are living for the benefit of the passengers, the doormen are living for the benefit of the building workers, the main man is living for the benefit of his boss, etc...

I think you could probably easily re-do this animation with happier music and more upbeat characters and show how everyone is adding value to everyone else in a never ending chain.
That's true, perspective is everything.
It also sucks to have a boss, on a fundamental human level.

Kak

Incubator Enrollment OPEN
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
The only thing that would make that depressing is a guy following him around all day, with a gun to his head, forcing him to do this. He doesn't have to. He isn't enslaved. He's a pussy that couldn't transcend his victim mentality.

UnrealCreative

It's Only The Beginning.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
San Juan
-> Mutes original video
-> Plays this in the background

Instantly very confusing (and humorous) scene.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom