What's new

Delivery driver

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Justin1999111710

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
15
Location
Long Island New York
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 273%
Hey my name is justin I live in Long Island New York . I work as a restaurant delivery service. I work from 11am to 9 pm 7 days aweek. I like it because I'm on my own all day in my car and almost never have to talk to my boss I get a text message of what restaurant to go to and the address I'm delivering to. I get paid hourly and an automatic tip of 8%.when there are no orders I am free to do what ever I want as long as I get to the restaurant in a half hour. I been at this job for almost three years i take a lot of pride in what I do. I hate being in one place to long so being in my car driving is easy I try and spend my down time learning about entrepreneurial skills so I can use my good work ethic to help me instead of the company I work for.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz nz peni ot katvop O mowi op Muph Otmepf Pix Zusl . O xusl et e sitveasepv fimowisz tiswodi. O xusl gsun 11en vu 9 qn 7 fezt exiil. O moli ov cideati O'n up nz uxp emm fez op nz des epf emnutv piwis jewi vu veml vu nz cutt O hiv e viyv nittehi ug xjev sitveasepv vu hu vu epf vji effsitt O'n fimowisoph vu. O hiv qeof juasmz epf ep eavunevod voq ug 8%.xjip vjisi esi pu usfist O en gsii vu fu xjev iwis O xepv et muph et O hiv vu vji sitveasepv op e jemg juas. O ciip ev vjot kuc gus emnutv vjsii ziest o veli e muv ug qsofi op xjev O fu. O jevi cioph op upi qmedi vu muph tu cioph op nz des fsowoph ot ietz O vsz epf tqipf nz fuxp voni miespoph ecuav ipvsiqsipiasoem tlommt tu O dep ati nz huuf xusl ivjod vu jimq ni optvief ug vji dunqepz O xusl gus.

Cimoiwi ov us puv, O jef e kuc vjev xet tonomes. O atif vu muwi vu fsowi tu O jef kuct op vjev siemn. Ov jimqif ni miesp e muv fasoph vji fuxpvonit.

Apgusvapevimz, pux O jevi fsowoph. Fu xjev zua muwi lommif nz muwi.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom