Hey All,
I joined this forum after I started reading MJ's Book.
I saw the advertising of the book and so I purchased it. Best book I have read so far.
It opened my eyes to a lot of things. I am not done reading it yet...almost there.
I started as most... google how to make money online and then found a little advertisement that said I would be a millionaire blogging. LOL. I fell for it but in the process I learned a lot about advertising so I have some skills I definitely will need and use to launch my businesses.
I am a mom of twin boys and so as a parent, there are many problems I see around me that need solving. Last year I thought of an idea about doing a directory like Limos but for something parents need all the time for a long time. I don’t think it’s necessary to name what it is exactly. I even bought a really good domain name for it. I did research and there are some companies that have it but not good enough to give the parent to make a fully informed decision. I put it in the back burner and let it go because as soon as I started thinking about how to start and where to start I got really overwhelmed. Basically, I went from step 1 to step 200 in minutes!!!!
I am now in the middle of opening an ecommerce store. I am not at the end and close to launching it. It will take about another 1.5 months to do so. It is in a really good niche. There is competition but it’s something that every woman owns and needs all the time. I have a way to bringing a lot of value that some of the big competitors do not have.
My question to you entrepreneurs is which road should I take? I feel I should set up the ecommerce store, launch it and streamline the process where I can quit my consulting JOB(It takes up a lot of my precious time). And then work on my directory business full time?
Thanks for your input!!
Maria
I joined this forum after I started reading MJ's Book.
I saw the advertising of the book and so I purchased it. Best book I have read so far.
It opened my eyes to a lot of things. I am not done reading it yet...almost there.
I started as most... google how to make money online and then found a little advertisement that said I would be a millionaire blogging. LOL. I fell for it but in the process I learned a lot about advertising so I have some skills I definitely will need and use to launch my businesses.
I am a mom of twin boys and so as a parent, there are many problems I see around me that need solving. Last year I thought of an idea about doing a directory like Limos but for something parents need all the time for a long time. I don’t think it’s necessary to name what it is exactly. I even bought a really good domain name for it. I did research and there are some companies that have it but not good enough to give the parent to make a fully informed decision. I put it in the back burner and let it go because as soon as I started thinking about how to start and where to start I got really overwhelmed. Basically, I went from step 1 to step 200 in minutes!!!!
I am now in the middle of opening an ecommerce store. I am not at the end and close to launching it. It will take about another 1.5 months to do so. It is in a really good niche. There is competition but it’s something that every woman owns and needs all the time. I have a way to bringing a lot of value that some of the big competitors do not have.
My question to you entrepreneurs is which road should I take? I feel I should set up the ecommerce store, launch it and streamline the process where I can quit my consulting JOB(It takes up a lot of my precious time). And then work on my directory business full time?
Thanks for your input!!
Maria
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
