- Joined
- Jul 28, 2013
- Messages
- 1,278
Rep Bank
$2,355
$2,355
User Power: 171%
After quite some time soul searching, I've decided to help my mentor, under the belief that it was what he was really half looking for when mentoring me. Call it, making it mutual, what I aim to do is allieviate some gaps in his thinking that have led him to plateau and to unstick them.
I don't do this as a misguided attempt to remove the burden of having been helped, I do it to take the burden on so I might be strong in myself. I will use my patience, and draw in a million bucks worth of pain points in his process, create true creative solutions and unlodge his plateau, that caused him to mentor me.
Freeing him of the question he couldn't ask.
Why do it?
Cuz I'm not a freeloader, and it earns equality.
I don't do this as a misguided attempt to remove the burden of having been helped, I do it to take the burden on so I might be strong in myself. I will use my patience, and draw in a million bucks worth of pain points in his process, create true creative solutions and unlodge his plateau, that caused him to mentor me.
Freeing him of the question he couldn't ask.
Why do it?
Cuz I'm not a freeloader, and it earns equality.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
