- Joined
- Jul 24, 2007
- Messages
- 4,219
Rep Bank
$5,375
$5,375
User Power: 459%
Dear Abby,
I am a 60 -year-old woman who is married to a man who acts like he
likes me. In public, he pretends he loves me and talks about how wonderful I am.
But in private, he shakes his finger in my face and calls me the "B" word.
He constantly tells me how ugly I am without make-up.
I've tried everything, including a face-lift, botox treatments, and a
chin tuck. I even went on a diet and lost 20 pounds. He quit his
job a few years ago after having an affair with a woman in his office.
He hasn't even looked for another job. We haven't slept together
since I confronted him about the affair. He denied it, of course, but
everybody knew it. It was humiliating. I believe he is still messing around.
While we both want to sell this house, we argue constantly about when
to put it on the market. The house we want will be available in a few
months. My husband wants to put our house on the market now. I think
we should wait a while. He has already started collecting boxes and packing up his stuff.
Do you think he is planning to leave me?
Signed,
Worried in NY
Dear Worried in NY:
I doubt it. He wants to move back into the White House as much as you do.
I am a 60 -year-old woman who is married to a man who acts like he
likes me. In public, he pretends he loves me and talks about how wonderful I am.
But in private, he shakes his finger in my face and calls me the "B" word.
He constantly tells me how ugly I am without make-up.
I've tried everything, including a face-lift, botox treatments, and a
chin tuck. I even went on a diet and lost 20 pounds. He quit his
job a few years ago after having an affair with a woman in his office.
He hasn't even looked for another job. We haven't slept together
since I confronted him about the affair. He denied it, of course, but
everybody knew it. It was humiliating. I believe he is still messing around.
While we both want to sell this house, we argue constantly about when
to put it on the market. The house we want will be available in a few
months. My husband wants to put our house on the market now. I think
we should wait a while. He has already started collecting boxes and packing up his stuff.
Do you think he is planning to leave me?
Signed,
Worried in NY
Dear Worried in NY:
I doubt it. He wants to move back into the White House as much as you do.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
