- Joined
- Feb 19, 2019
- Messages
- 59
Rep Bank
$390
$390
User Power: 97%
So from a young age, I've always been entrepreneurial. I started selling online on eBay/Amazon at a tender age of 12-13 and achieved my first 6-figure (in sales) before I turned 19. But with all good things, come a ton of negative things (or hurdles to the Unscripted path) and I've been dealing with them a LOT lately.
I'm constantly listening to podcasts or educational videos while traveling and hustling on my businesses in the other time but at times, I struggle with loneliness. I've cut out a lot of friends from my life recently because it just seemed they had no motivation to continue striving forward and had fallen into the "I have enough" mindset even though they work minimum wage jobs. I don't have a girlfriend and the only support that I get mentally is from my Mom.
I mainly hang out with one other friend but other than that, I'm hustling alone. Working on my business in coffee shops alone. And it just weighs down on me when I see other people laughing or holding hands because I feel deprived.
Now, before you label me as a "whiner" or perhaps a "moaner" do note that I know I SHOULD be the one trying to take action and finding more friends, girlfriend, etc. etc. I have laid out personal goals for me which I follow everyday but other than that, I'm lonely at the moment.
My question is, what do you guys do when you're low? Is there something that keeps you moving forward? I have a burning desire to give my Mom everything she has wanted which she couldn't get because of a cheapskate Dad so I'll never stop striving for my goals no matter what. But what would you do to battle such emotions?
I'm constantly listening to podcasts or educational videos while traveling and hustling on my businesses in the other time but at times, I struggle with loneliness. I've cut out a lot of friends from my life recently because it just seemed they had no motivation to continue striving forward and had fallen into the "I have enough" mindset even though they work minimum wage jobs. I don't have a girlfriend and the only support that I get mentally is from my Mom.
I mainly hang out with one other friend but other than that, I'm hustling alone. Working on my business in coffee shops alone. And it just weighs down on me when I see other people laughing or holding hands because I feel deprived.
Now, before you label me as a "whiner" or perhaps a "moaner" do note that I know I SHOULD be the one trying to take action and finding more friends, girlfriend, etc. etc. I have laid out personal goals for me which I follow everyday but other than that, I'm lonely at the moment.
My question is, what do you guys do when you're low? Is there something that keeps you moving forward? I have a burning desire to give my Mom everything she has wanted which she couldn't get because of a cheapskate Dad so I'll never stop striving for my goals no matter what. But what would you do to battle such emotions?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
