- Joined
- May 19, 2018
- Messages
- 479
Rep Bank
$1,355
$1,355
User Power: 119%
When your successful you’ll attract haters and admirers alike. Different face same motives. To bask in your sun and get some success themselves. You see it all the time. When rappers get famous they get hit up by their long family member asking them how they are doing after they didn’t give a shot about you. Same with “friends”. And girls. They start smiling at you more and are a hell of a lot more friendly.
Though the girls thing I can accept as if I was a girl I wouldn’t want to date a loser either but the family and friends? Irks me. How do you not let it make you feel bitter and kill your good mood? The more successful you get he more you will attract these type of people. Just keep winning and move it along? If they want to hop on the train let them?
Though the girls thing I can accept as if I was a girl I wouldn’t want to date a loser either but the family and friends? Irks me. How do you not let it make you feel bitter and kill your good mood? The more successful you get he more you will attract these type of people. Just keep winning and move it along? If they want to hop on the train let them?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
