The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dead or Alive

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
G

GuestUser8117

Helloooo. Guess who's here? I'm here to talk to you about how freaking hard just life can be sometimes. Anyway for me it's everyday. Chronic pain in the back, in the head and I hear voices. Mental illness you know(anyway by the stats 1 on 4 people in Canada have one or more mental illnesses. 2020 have been HELL for me. I have been interned at the Asylum in Quebec city, where I live. There were torture room. Well it's an expression, that when you get angry and you want to get out, they call the agents and then comes 10 people on you, they smash your face to the ground, and get you in a room for 1 to 3 days with shit food. Now I'm out. I have insulted very badly, you know the words that you never want to say in your life. I had 5 very emotional court procurations. And fortunately I win. It was jail(I went one time) or going back to live with my parents. Luckily my mom accepted to take me back. Lesson 1 : Manage your words carefully . On internet too.

Don't worry now, I have 2 doctors, phone lines numbers, a social worker, a good lawyer and a good sister and brother, and rich parents. So during my terrible passage at this terrible place I have written a book, I didn't waste my time. Handwritten The title :
Psychopathology and mental wellness. When someone is face with mental health issues. Also I became passionate about chess and became pretty good at it. I would play everyday with fridens that I would made overthere.

The book had a very good feed back, now it's time to write it on the screen and to sell it. The psychiatrist accepted to write the preface, and first of all I want you to know that the book is to help people. Asylum My health is still bad. Don't think it will get better over time even if I'm only 29. I take 30 minutes walks on the fleuve st-laurent, in Quebec. It's a very fastlane city by the way. I usedd to work at the most expensive italian restaurant just at the entry of the city. I will try to get a job in a coffee shop and also I want to start my clothing company. I always dress good, and that leads me to the thread look the part by KaK. So here's a pic of me that I took recently :

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• photo number 2.jpg
    photo number 2.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 10

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I remember your posts a while back. Doesn’t sound like things have improved. Your writing seems very confusing since last time you were here.

Are you taking meds? Have you tried taking supplements or joining a Buddhist church?

I dunno man hopefully things get better for you.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Congratulations on your book!
I hope your health continues to improve. Take care.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.