The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dead broke and clueless

Duane94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 7, 2015
Ireland
Thanks for all the advice folk's, It's helping me a lot. I appreciate you all sharing your knowledge, Thank you.

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
Thanks for all the advice folk's, It's helping me a lot. I appreciate you all sharing your knowledge, Thank you.

Ok you got some good encouragement and advice, now, what have you actually done?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Duane94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 7, 2015
Ireland
Ok you got some good encouragement and advice, now, what have you actually done?

I started back training at the local boxing club I was a member of previously, I have been getting the odd days work labouring in home renovations for the company my father works for (nothing permanent there yet but the little bit of income feels good). I have an aptitude test coming up on Friday 30th October for a place on a manual & computerised bookkeeping and payroll course. And I have began to clean up my diet.

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
That is really great mate.

Don't forget, keep that back heel off the floor for power, footwork and a solid jab are critical and elbow up on the hook (unless it's to the body, obviously). And turn those hands over. Good stuff.
boxer.gif

Duane94

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 7, 2015
Ireland
That is really great mate.

Don't forget, keep that back heel off the floor for power, footwork and a solid jab are critical and elbow up on the hook (unless it's to the body, obviously). And turn those hands over. Good stuff.
boxer.gif

Thank you sir :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Owlman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jul 17, 2018
Well let me introduce myself.

I'm Duane94.
I have no job.
I have no college degree.
I have no money.
I have never had a job.
And I'm 21 years old.

I have been Jobless since I finished school in 2011. I attended one year of plc/community college in 2014/2015 and nearly dropped out due to crippling anxiety that kept me from leaving my house for literally 2 full weeks. I ccould not even get myself to leave the house to go to the shop thst is literally across the road from where I live. I didn't sit my college exams so I have no recognisable skills from that either. I want a good life and am willing to do whatever it takes to get there but I have no idea how to get there. I am literally clueless. I don't give a sh*t about owning ferrari's or asking your opinions on which colour I should get. All I want is a life worth living. I am reading the millionaire fastlane and it's making me feel worse like I haven't got what it takes to be even somewhat successful .What do I do to get out of this mess I'm in ?
You are not in a mess bro, and I think you'll do just fine.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...