- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 84
Rep Bank
$565
$565
User Power: 142%
I posted yesterday that I'd be back with another thread about the progress I've made.
And I'm happy to conclude that day 1 was.......
A somewhat complete failure.
After I posted my intro thread yesterday, i decided that i would wake up at 5 A.M., since that seems to be the time all high performers wake up.
i tried going to bed at 11, but all i did was roll around for about 30 minutes. i figured i wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon so i got up and watched YouTube until 1. (when I'm used to going to bed)
well i wake up at 5 to my alarm buzzing and... i set the alarm to 7 and fall right back into bed.
then 7 o'clock rolls around. i hear the alarm buzzing once more. i get up. turn it off. fall back into bed.
i wake up and its now 11:46 AM. 44 minutes before I'm supposed to be leaving for work.
I'm not going to make excuses for this, sleeping in through half the day is unacceptable and i wont do it again. to hold myself accountable i will decrease the time i go to bed by 30 minutes each night. it will go like this:
day 2: 12:30 AM
day 3: 12:00 AM
day 4: 11:30 AM
day 5: 11:00 AM
So that's the bad news. the good news is that when there are no customers at my work, i can use the company computers to go on the internet and learn. And let me tell you the place i work at is DEAD after 5 pm. that's actually whats giving me time to write this thread right now.
i already know some of the basics of HTML but I'm trying to learn more about the <head> tag and its functions. i found this website called w3 schools and it showed that the tags that can go into it are <title>,<style>,<base>,<link>,<meta>,<script>,and <no script>. ill be focusing on how i can implement these into my text editor when I'm done here.
I guess that's all for now. Talk to you again tomorrow, M.J.
And I'm happy to conclude that day 1 was.......
A somewhat complete failure.
After I posted my intro thread yesterday, i decided that i would wake up at 5 A.M., since that seems to be the time all high performers wake up.
i tried going to bed at 11, but all i did was roll around for about 30 minutes. i figured i wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon so i got up and watched YouTube until 1. (when I'm used to going to bed)
well i wake up at 5 to my alarm buzzing and... i set the alarm to 7 and fall right back into bed.
then 7 o'clock rolls around. i hear the alarm buzzing once more. i get up. turn it off. fall back into bed.
i wake up and its now 11:46 AM. 44 minutes before I'm supposed to be leaving for work.
I'm not going to make excuses for this, sleeping in through half the day is unacceptable and i wont do it again. to hold myself accountable i will decrease the time i go to bed by 30 minutes each night. it will go like this:
day 2: 12:30 AM
day 3: 12:00 AM
day 4: 11:30 AM
day 5: 11:00 AM
So that's the bad news. the good news is that when there are no customers at my work, i can use the company computers to go on the internet and learn. And let me tell you the place i work at is DEAD after 5 pm. that's actually whats giving me time to write this thread right now.
i already know some of the basics of HTML but I'm trying to learn more about the <head> tag and its functions. i found this website called w3 schools and it showed that the tags that can go into it are <title>,<style>,<base>,<link>,<meta>,<script>,and <no script>. ill be focusing on how i can implement these into my text editor when I'm done here.
I guess that's all for now. Talk to you again tomorrow, M.J.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
