The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Day 1 (FAILURE...)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Christopher104

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Oct 27, 2020
I posted yesterday that I'd be back with another thread about the progress I've made.

And I'm happy to conclude that day 1 was.......

A somewhat complete failure.

After I posted my intro thread yesterday, i decided that i would wake up at 5 A.M., since that seems to be the time all high performers wake up.

i tried going to bed at 11, but all i did was roll around for about 30 minutes. i figured i wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon so i got up and watched YouTube until 1. (when I'm used to going to bed)

well i wake up at 5 to my alarm buzzing and... i set the alarm to 7 and fall right back into bed.

then 7 o'clock rolls around. i hear the alarm buzzing once more. i get up. turn it off. fall back into bed.

i wake up and its now 11:46 AM. 44 minutes before I'm supposed to be leaving for work.

I'm not going to make excuses for this, sleeping in through half the day is unacceptable and i wont do it again. to hold myself accountable i will decrease the time i go to bed by 30 minutes each night. it will go like this:

day 2: 12:30 AM
day 3: 12:00 AM
day 4: 11:30 AM
day 5: 11:00 AM

So that's the bad news. the good news is that when there are no customers at my work, i can use the company computers to go on the internet and learn. And let me tell you the place i work at is DEAD after 5 pm. that's actually whats giving me time to write this thread right now.

i already know some of the basics of HTML but I'm trying to learn more about the <head> tag and its functions. i found this website called w3 schools and it showed that the tags that can go into it are <title>,<style>,<base>,<link>,<meta>,<script>,and <no script>. ill be focusing on how i can implement these into my text editor when I'm done here.

I guess that's all for now. Talk to you again tomorrow, M.J.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
So, @Christopher104, how did you do the following week?

FYI, I go to bed at 830pm and wake up at 4am, everyday, all year.

Christopher104

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Oct 27, 2020
So, @Christopher104, how did you do the following week?

FYI, I go to bed at 830pm and wake up at 4am, everyday, all year.
Thank you for asking : ). I'm doing awesome right now. I discovered that my sleep issue was the result of me drinking coffee after 12pm.

I wake up at 4-5 am (usually without an alarm) and head to the gym now. After I get back home I get to work.

I'm pretty decent at html so I'm currently learning css. I'm also working on a dog breed info website as my first "project".

Wby?

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
Nice man!

Making moves and investing in yourself. Love it. Keep us posted about what value you start bringing to others.
That's when the big changes will happen.

Me, all good, traveling around, enjoying the world we live in :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.