The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

daily routine

StellaArt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Nov 7, 2019
How does your daily beauty routine look like? Do you use a lot of products to make your face and body skin look flawless and how do you use which products to use?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Isaunders

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
May 14, 2019
How does your daily beauty routine look like? Do you use a lot of products to make your face and body skin look flawless and how do you use which products to use?
Regular ol’ bodywash/nonscented deodorant. Generic lotion for scalp/face/hands.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
I can't resist :rofl:

You know the saying 'Men age like wine, women age like milk'

As @broswoodwork and @Isaunders imply, we do very little and you girls do very much.

So just maybe you lot need to chuck all your gunk and stuff in the bin. :happy:

Dan

D

Deleted74396

I can't resist :rofl:

You know the saying 'Men age like wine, women age like milk'

As @broswoodwork and @Isaunders imply, we do very little and you girls do very much.

So just maybe you lot need to chuck all your gunk and stuff in the bin. :happy:

Dan

Not a guy but I agree actually! Most of us could throw 90% of our products away and still have enough products for the decade :rofl:

I switched from 5 face products which I was using to desperately combat 'spots' to ONE, a moisturiser. It's been over a year of using just one moisturiser and now I barely get spots. Ironically by focusing on my skin 'problems', using lots of different products, I couldn't get rid of them. Now my skin looks flawless, I feel amazing, and love how I look without makeup.

One of the best 'beauty hacks' is getting up and working your body. I've seen multiple people's skin suddenly become flawless 6 months after they take up regular exercise. I started doing a little exercise last year (as in, maybe, like 40 minutes light exercise a day lol) and feel way better about myself, even without doing anything vigorous! I just started doing stretches as I want to learn to do the splits. I want to be able to do a split by the end of next month, pray for my hip joints :happy:

GigMistress

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Nov 19, 2019
A cornfield in the Midwest

I've been washing my face with Dove soap for most of my life. No creams, moisturizers, expensive "cleansers," etc. In addition to washing my face, my "daily beauty routine" includes brushing my hair. Sometimes I put a clip or barrette in it, but that's more about keeping it out of my way while I work than beauty.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019

@StellaArt, if you're asking if there's a market for face care...yes! My wife uses a nightly organic face wash. Being organic it doesn't have any additives or perfumes, etc., that irritate her skin. It has done wonders (not that she needed it ;) ) and I bite my tongue at the monthly cost.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019

Sorry, just saw that this was in "OFF-TOPIC".... hopefully I helped. I'll tell you the brand, it's Elina Organics.

James90

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 2, 2019
Hawaii
Drink copious amount of water and daily spinach smoothies for that there silky smooth skin.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine.
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an icepack while doing my stomach crunches.
I can do a thousand now.
After I remove the icepack, I use a deep-pore cleanser lotion.
In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser.
Then a honey almond bodyscrub.
And on the face, an exfoliating gel-scrub.
Then I apply an herb mint facial masque,
which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.
I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol,
because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.
Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.