The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dad tired of working to hard

Nigel B

Life Long Learner
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 18, 2017
USA
Hi everyone my name is Eric. I just had my second child and was going about my slow lane life until my wife introduced me to audible for my hour commute. Three months and 10 books later I have come to understand that I knew nothing about anything financial. I was ok working hard getting up at 4 to go to work and going to bed at 11 at night. New financial burden work harder. no more. I realize I need to work hard but also smart. I am 3/4 of the way through Unscripted and hungry for more. I look forward to being apart of this forum. I plan on being active because I'm tired of this way of not living and missing my children growing up while at work.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Welcome Eric. I'm guessing that like me,many here are jealous of the skills you have managed to develop while in the slowlane ... you are really well prepared for a lane change. Good luck - channel that hard work into your own assets!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...