The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Currently 9-5, but my Goals are clear

LeonMS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 18, 2024
Germany
This is my introduction.

I'm Leon, from Germany. I am 24 years old, and learning has been my new hobby since last summer. My main goal is to own the mindset, skillset, and knowledge of somebody who owns a business.

My focus is to create something valuable for a market segment with enough potential. To do so, I learned a lot about market research, opportunity recognition, problem solving,
process management, customer analysis, competition, and marketing. I'm definitely not done learning yet.

Currently, I do have a 9-5 job as an industrial mechanic in the pharmaceutical automation industry. My perfection is to recognize mechanical failures and analyze production statistics. I always look out for opportunities to optimize a process by reducing waste production.

For the past few months, I have been creating a note on my iPhone with all kinds of opportunities and business ideas. Now my main problem is to figure out which of these ideas i want to pursuit.

By the end of this year, I want to make at least one sale.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
By the end of this year, I want to make at least one sale.
Welcome to the forum and I wish you all the best.
But why wait till the end of the year? Pick up an idea, analyze it with the CENTS principle, do some market research, and start execution as soon as possible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...