The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Current Uni student hustling from Canada.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, what's your story? What brings you here? Curious about entrepreneurship? Don't want to be a wage slave?

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
Welcome to the forum. Lots of info here, but would like to hear your story on how you arrived to this place.

G

Guest62234

Welcome, what's your story? What brings you here? Curious about entrepreneurship? Don't want to be a wage slave?
Welcome to the forum. Lots of info here, but would like to hear your story on how you arrived to this place.
Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself what you've done what you're doing and what you think your plan is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Currently I do a lot of side hustle's such as developing web/mobile apps and selling anything I can. I also study computer science at a university here in Canada. I've been developing websites for as long as I can remember. In fact I sold a web app for around ~$25,000 when I was 16 years old (this was my first actual big sale) that I built in one summer. I've done many many more website sales after that. Now I study Computer Science and trying to learn as much as I can about mobile apps and making money off of them.

To be honest I didn't even know what an entrepreneur was, as I just sold web apps (and other stuff too) when I was in high school. University came and I still try to flip as many things as I can. I would however like to build a brand as stated in MJ's book. I read MJ's book last year and can't say how much of my perspective has changed and decided to join this forum to find other's on this entrepreneurship journey. Looking forward to it !!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Currently I do a lot of side hustle's such as developing web/mobile apps and selling anything I can. I also study computer science at a university here in Canada. I've been developing websites for as long as I can remember. In fact I sold a web app for around ~$25,000 when I was 16 years old (this was my first actual big sale) that I built in one summer. I've done many many more website sales after that. Now I study Computer Science and trying to learn as much as I can about mobile apps and making money off of them.

To be honest I didn't even know what an entrepreneur was, as I just sold web apps (and other stuff too) when I was in high school. University came and I still try to flip as many things as I can. I would however like to build a brand as stated in MJ's book. I read MJ's book last year and can't say how much of my perspective has changed and decided to join this forum to find other's on this entrepreneurship journey. Looking forward to it !!!
Well shit buddy, you’re already on your watch to the fastlane! Doing more than talking about it, that’s cool

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.