The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency Question Megathread(hopefully)

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Delphi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jul 14, 2013
I wanted to ask Alty some questions and he suggested I post a thread so others can join in, here it is! I'll post the general questions I wanted answered to get this started.

1. How do you manage your crypto Portfolio? Specifically are there any tools that are helpful
2. What security measures do you take in keeping your currency secure?
3. How do you decide on what is a good investment? Are there any particular sites you use in searching for investment options?
4. Which exchanges are the most reputable? Which should be avoided?
5. Do you check rates for every coin daily?

That's it for now, I want to thank you Alty for suggesting this! Ask away guys!

Edit: I am aware of the other thread, it has been inactive for quite some time now and I have a feeling things may have changed

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Delphi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jul 14, 2013
Yes, that's the one I mentioned, and I have posted there before, however Alty advised me to begin another, I assume purely for questions and not discussion on what is or is not a good buy and other similar things.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Delphi

When I said "post this question in the forum" I actually meant in the Cryptocurrency thread that exists.

I should of been clearer... We don't want or need to clutter this forum with the same kind of threads.

Thanks for your understanding, but we've been lucky to have our thread allowed here for so long, I don't want to ruin it.

We'll be happy to answer your questions!

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/cryptocurrency-experience.49099/

:)

Hi delphi,

Would you mind posting this question in the forum?

It will help others because this question comes up allot.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Delphi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jul 14, 2013
AHHH ok, totally my fault, thanks, this will be deleted then

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts