The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency Experience

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

rexxkai

Lazy Noob
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Apr 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada
hope so.....people getting freaked out. the news of the exchange shutdown is on the front page of cnn.
exchange shutdown? do you mean mt.gox halting btc withdrawals?

mt. gox has had problems with btc withdrawals since 2 weeks ago? i dont understand why people are freaking out now. maybe they didnt hear about the news before.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
So it looks like Scharmbeck shares have taken a massive hit, down to 0.003, pretty much wiping out my investment made at 0.026 on 3 shares.

ttoke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 10, 2013
Maxcoin is holding up pretty well... Where do You see it going? Will it crash and burn or will it maintain it's current price for some time?
I have about 140MAX at the moment. I think I should sell them when the price goes up to 0.006 again...

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Changed Rocket to RocketCoin and added some depth to the coin graphic. Next step custom icons etc.

Rocket_logo_1.png

Rocket_logo_coin.png

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
It looks like BTC is making a recovery. I didn't do anything since I thought it was going to go down further. Last night it had broken below $700 on Coinbase and today's it's $720.

In other news, KaKaKoin here I come :p

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
In other news mt.gox BTC price is sitting way below all other exchanges. That's a rare sight!

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
UNO has gone crazy in the last 24 hours!
Yeah! I don't know what to do. I've been accumulating it for over a month. Should I sell some? I'm up like 800% now. Maybe it will go higher? Its topped?

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
Yeah! I don't know what to do. I've been accumulating it for over a month. Should I sell some? I'm up like 800% now. Maybe it will go higher? Its topped?

Depends on what your attitude to risk is.

You've done well thus far, to have held and not sold earlier. It's either 800% gain sell now, or chance it to see if it will go higher.

I assume it's gone crazy due to block halving or something.

My personal view would be to cash out now, but having said that, when BTC recovers it may be worth more.

800% gain is not to be sniffed at!

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
Yes the block halving was supposed to have happened around last monday. I see someone named wolong sitting in their irc channel. I dunno if thats a good or bad thing lol. So, I sold half and took some profit :) We'll see how high the rest goes.

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
Nothing! But the association with 'i' as in 'iPhone' and all things Apple may give it some marketing power.
Haha - dotcom all over again :) At least their site is semi-slick. When is grandma bringing her pension check to buy these alts off of me :D

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
Haha - dotcom all over again :) At least their site is semi-slick. When is grandma bringing her pension check to buy these alts off of me :D

Ha. Wouldn't put too much in them, I'm only gonna get 20000. Got a feeling it's just a hype coin.

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
Ha. Wouldn't put too much in them, I'm only gonna get 20000. Got a feeling it's just a hype coin.
I already got my share of them I wanted. Is that the only coin you have a position in? If I was going to focus I'd pick maybe 5-10.

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
I already got my share of them I wanted. Is that the only coin you have a position in? If I was going to focus I'd pick maybe 5-10.

Nope, been arbitrage trading. Mainly VTC, 10% here and there.

After WDC I don't feel much like investing in any particular coin. Give me a week to recover.

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
"
Wolong ‏@GameOfDeception 16h

Grats to those who trusted me and got in early When traders from dogecoin comes in, I see UNO easily above 0.3, yes 0.3 not 0.03"

I don't know if this wolong character is for real or not. Now I'm waffling wondering if I should build my UNO position back up and buy back what I sold. A couple weeks ago I was buying this stuff at .003x and now this guy is talking about .3. That's crazy.

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
"

Grats to those who trusted me and got in early When traders from dogecoin comes in, I see UNO easily above 0.3, yes 0.3 not 0.03"

I don't know if this wolong character is for real or not. Now I'm waffling wondering if I should build my UNO position back up and buy back what I sold. A couple weeks ago I was buying this stuff at .003x and now this guy is talking about .3. That's crazy.

Not sure Exige.

If he is Wolong, then UNO in for a good time, lol.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
"

I think the same character, real or not, was going to take doge to $0.01

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
UNO is seems too expensive for me to speculate on at the moment.

G

Guest3722A

Hey guys- what's the best charting software out there that charts ALL of these? And, as someone who's not familiar, how tight is the spread on these?

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
So as I've been adding coins to my basket, I've noticed some that give even me pause, and I've bought some absolute shit in the past.

CryptoRush looks like it's added Beercoin, Vodkacoin, Pizzacoin, and Phonecoin. I got suckered into Beer and Vodka without thinking, but I was looking and noticed that these coins are all pretty much the same with different graphics. At the same time, it's such a small portion of the portfolio that I'm thinking I'll just hold onto Beer and Vodka and establish a position in Phone for the hell of it :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.