The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency Experience

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Yeah, im holding FAC and struggling to sit on my hands as these other coins are going nuts. Waiting for the action to come to FAC :)

I know what you mean, it's very tempting to coin hop, but often you end up buying back less than you started with.

If FAC is able to keep it's head above 4000 sats over the next couple of weeks, that's a great sign and it will get pumped again. At $0.025 per coin (that's rediculously cheap).

The other day we were saying how cheap Blackcoin was at $0.04 <<< It's now $0.37.

The aim is for FAC to continue to follow the BC chart pattern as it has been so far. It could take a few weeks like BC did.

I was big into FLT when I discovered it about a month ago and invested too. However, I realised it's flawed in terms of calculating investment.

The Proof of Transaction process means that it will have anywhere between 500 million and 5 Billion coins over the next 7 years (something like that). Therefore, how can you price it if you don't have a clue what the coin cap is? I think when people realise this, they'll cash out. I did.

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
I know what you mean, it's very tempting to coin hop, but often you end up buying back less than you started with.

If FAC is able to keep it's head above 4000 sats over the next couple of weeks, that's a great sign and it will get pumped again. At $0.025 per coin (that's rediculously cheap).

The other day we were saying how cheap Blackcoin was at $0.04 <<< It's now $0.37.

The aim is for FAC to continue to follow the BC chart pattern as it has been so far. It could take a few weeks like BC did.

I was big into FLT when I discovered it about a month ago and invested too. However, I realised it's flawed in terms of calculating investment.

The Proof of Transaction process means that it will have anywhere between 500 million and 5 Billion coins over the next 7 years (something like that). Therefore, how can you price it if you don't have a clue what the coin cap is? I think when people realise this, they'll cash out. I did.

Still had a very nice pump though :D

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
yeah, I cashed out too....at a loss, a few days ago.....and of course now its exploding. This ALWAYS happens to me. As soon as I accept a loss, the coin starts moving, like someone is watching my screen. I really need to start learning to just hold my coins and never sell at a loss. If the coin ends up dying, then so be it. I think this would be the best strategy for me going forward.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
I'll be honest, I wish I'd held onto my Blackcoins up until today, sold it and bought a ton more FAC.... Such is life, but can't really complain with the situation atm, things are going well.

Hopefully allot more of the newborn Blackcoin whales will pump some more of that btc into the Alts we are invested in.

EDIT: Wow that dump on BC is impressive (or was it an error on Mintpal as it's down now?)

Last edited:

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Its interesting.....a lot of these alts appear to be pegged to BC. As soon as it took a dive, some of the others did as well. Look at FLT and MYR.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
That was a Blackcoin dump from 90,000 sats to 60,000 sats but it's recovered well for now.

People probably realised you have to take profits from time to time so they did the same in the other coins.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Hmmm, 21btc sell wall on FAC.....wonder what thats all about>?

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
Been a crazy night trading...I've been up all night long, thought I would do some coding and instead glued to the screen :) Massive BC dumps, some guy flashing 400+ btc sell wall on BC, an insta-pump on ZET, lot of coins down hard, been picking up cheap buys building positions all night. I need more screens.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Yes, the markets have been turmoil to say the least. Watching the bubble pop on Blackcoin was epic.

Some stomach churning moments in FAC too and launch of WhiteCoin.

Worldisyours

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 20, 2013
I missed this run. Still waiting on verification.

I would have made a 20% profit. I am worried BTC will go too high up for me to buy within the next month.

Worldisyours

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 20, 2013
Been a crazy night trading...I've been up all night long, thought I would do some coding and instead glued to the screen :) Massive BC dumps, some guy flashing 400+ btc sell wall on BC, an insta-pump on ZET, lot of coins down hard, been picking up cheap buys building positions all night. I need more screens.

400 btc is my kinda guy

hansmoleman

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 10, 2014
I cashed out my BC earnings and went for FAC yesterday...is this the quiet period? I know Alty mentioned it keeping it's head above 4000 satoshis being important, just hoping this is temporary.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
I dunno.....I'm holding, but I have amsterdam on the brain, so my judgement may be cloudy...lol

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
I cashed out my BC earnings and went for FAC yesterday...is this the quiet period? I know Alty mentioned it keeping it's head above 4000 satoshis being important, just hoping this is temporary.

They say keep your emotions out of this game but today has been, challenging to say the least, fingers were getting twitchy and sellers came out in great numbers, but I haven't sold a single FAC either. Bagholding to the max.

Today I'm in contact with a pool operator to see if we can set up a pool for faircoin that is as good as the blackcoin multipool. Got to do something other than wait. I really didn't want to see that FAC floor to go no lower than 3500. That would of mimicked blackcoin, now that pattern is slightly off.

Faircoin get's above 10,000 sats and holds there : Amsterdam is on :D (If it bombs, I won't even be going myself)! :(

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
2LSCRj1.jpg

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK

Bought 4.4BTC at 6300. Still holding.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
I'm going to do something about the low FAC price if it stays this low, but to do that I need a couple of things to be sorted out by the dev.

There appears to be a bug in the wallet that wasn't immediately apparent before. Transactions are taking forever to confirm and wallet keeps going out of sync!

Once the faircoin dev get's that patched up, we'll be back in good ground to back up again and confidence restored. Eventually the panic sellers will become panic buyers and we can climb out of this hole.

Paleo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Bought more FAC this morning to take advantage of the lower price

Then it went even lower! :joyful:

Oh well- I'm not scared

I really like the heavy trading volume of FAC

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain

:D

Feels like this when the markets are in reversal and we start going back up again...

Talk about edge of the seat action over the last few days, when and where was the floor going to hit?! Stomach churning at times.

Hopefully happened now and bounce back up.

So, very GOOD weekend, then TERRIBLE couple of days, now in recovery mode (with any luck).

Last edited:

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Picked up FAC at 1400.
Going to pick up some WC with the BTC I have on polo.

I believe!

Nice! :rockon:

I got most of my Fair at 1500s to 2200 sats and WC from 300 to 600 sats.

Got some more Whitecoin buy orders set at 600, hopefully it'll dip and I can accumulate some more.

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
I loaded up on DGC before it jumped, looking to exit in a month or two on news. Who knows whats really going on with ZET but I grabbed a bunch just in case it pumps next week or the week after. Got some cheap FAC the other day and loaded up on some FLT as I think there might be another pump. I've been holding off on WC to see if the initial miners dump it down. Maybe that's not gonna happen ;-) DGC has been kinda quiet for a long time but there's a guy working on something really cool for it, if he is successful it will be very big news. I wanted to get another btc or two of it but it started to jump and then cryptsy went craptsy again.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Work has been underway on Faircoin and creating a bit of a boost to the moral over on btctalk thread.

People like to see progression and all the reason too.

I've been able to get hashco.ws to offer a better multipool service.

2 marketeers onboard. One of them AltcoinAuthority that runs a very popular cryptocurrency website.

Devs (one of them MystPhysX from this forum) working the Mac wallet etc.

Promotional Videos and other marketing materiel in the mix.

Whitecoin : Ripping up the volume and it's not even on a major exchange yet.

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
FLT paid off big time for me today. If it drops overnight I might pick it back up for the next pump.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.