biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
This is a question for anyone who takes credit cards in their store whether it be online or in person.
I've recently discovered that my store is letting credit cards get charged through regardless of the expiration date placed on the order. I use authorize.net and when I talked to their support they told me that the credit card vendors are no longer checking expiration dates on credit card orders.
They said that authorize.net is passing the info through to them, but if they don't validate it or come back with an error there's nothing that they can do.
Can anyone else verify this? I tried using VISA with 2 of my ebiz stores and they both passed with wrong expiration dates.
I've recently discovered that my store is letting credit cards get charged through regardless of the expiration date placed on the order. I use authorize.net and when I talked to their support they told me that the credit card vendors are no longer checking expiration dates on credit card orders.
They said that authorize.net is passing the info through to them, but if they don't validate it or come back with an error there's nothing that they can do.
Can anyone else verify this? I tried using VISA with 2 of my ebiz stores and they both passed with wrong expiration dates.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
