The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating your apps/animated ebook artwork yourself vs outsourcing

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

fierce86

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 19, 2011
So I started off 2 years learning 3d, then I started looking into affiliate marketing and product creation, so I figure the best combo would be to sell a product which would be an app. I enjoy the work I do in 3d and I feel it would save me money and I would have more control over the process. MJ says it's better to learn programming because you would have more control so since I know how to create the art ( ie animation and modeling) then I will do it myself. I think I should finish up my education and work for someone for at least 6 months to a year so I can learn more about the game/app industry and then use the money to start my own company/outsource/etc. Also I can network and find fellow euntrepeneurs by working and I will make my mistakes working for someone else. I realized apps isn't the most fastlane thing out there but I'm willing to do it and find a clever more fastlane approach to making it work so I can utilize my education ( which was free by the way) and because I would enjoy it. Animated ebooks are actually the hottest trend right now but I could still apply things in 3d I"m learning to animated ebooks I think. Also I don't want to get into affiliating ( by this I mean product creation where you crank out a new info product or something every 2 months not ppc) because it's a whole new thing to learn from scratch and it's not "fastlane" as a long term business that would take many more years to create.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.