alexkuzmov
Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I`m starting a new side project: https://scrapmeal.com/
Maybe I`ll discuss the reasons why in the thread.
Its based on an idea that I had a while ago and posted in this thread: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ndom-problems-you’ll-never-execute-on.103068/
The idea is a web app (for now). The goal of the app is to present users with cooking recipes. The twist is that the app lets users choose ingredients that they have at home. Based on the choice of the user it gives them a list of recipes that they can prepare with what they have at their home.
Basically I want to solve my own problem here, I`m sick of trying to find recipices to cook with things I have at home. The current websites are abismal. I`m tired of getting offered 27 different recipes for crepes as if one wasnt enough...
This side project has multiple purposes.
I've been going deep into AI coding agents and I think I'm ready to put it all together and have a sort of virtual team complete with team leads, developers, designers and more.
Will it work? I think it will, just need to execute my vision.
I'll detail the progress here, the tools and tech I`m using, the ways I`m using AI agents and more.
I'll also provide my expertise as a CTO so that following my steps will result in a professional secure project so long as you can "hold the leash" of the AI agents.
Secondly I've been wanting to experiment with microservice architecture for a long time, my sysadmin side yearns for it. This project will be unreasonably distributed and scaleable for what it is. It'll work lightingly fast. Multiple services and databases, kubernetes, the works.
WARNING: This thread will be failry technical, but I can explain things in a simple way if anyone wants to ask me anything.
As a start I've already decided on services and DB structure and I've started with the users service.
I`ll update the thread regularly with the progress, what I`m doing and why.
If all goes to plan I should be able to control the whole proejct through a ticket system and github.
Maybe I`ll discuss the reasons why in the thread.
Its based on an idea that I had a while ago and posted in this thread: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ndom-problems-you’ll-never-execute-on.103068/
The idea is a web app (for now). The goal of the app is to present users with cooking recipes. The twist is that the app lets users choose ingredients that they have at home. Based on the choice of the user it gives them a list of recipes that they can prepare with what they have at their home.
Basically I want to solve my own problem here, I`m sick of trying to find recipices to cook with things I have at home. The current websites are abismal. I`m tired of getting offered 27 different recipes for crepes as if one wasnt enough...
This side project has multiple purposes.
I've been going deep into AI coding agents and I think I'm ready to put it all together and have a sort of virtual team complete with team leads, developers, designers and more.
Will it work? I think it will, just need to execute my vision.
I'll detail the progress here, the tools and tech I`m using, the ways I`m using AI agents and more.
I'll also provide my expertise as a CTO so that following my steps will result in a professional secure project so long as you can "hold the leash" of the AI agents.
Secondly I've been wanting to experiment with microservice architecture for a long time, my sysadmin side yearns for it. This project will be unreasonably distributed and scaleable for what it is. It'll work lightingly fast. Multiple services and databases, kubernetes, the works.
WARNING: This thread will be failry technical, but I can explain things in a simple way if anyone wants to ask me anything.
As a start I've already decided on services and DB structure and I've started with the users service.
I`ll update the thread regularly with the progress, what I`m doing and why.
If all goes to plan I should be able to control the whole proejct through a ticket system and github.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
