The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating books with AI

Marketing, social media, advertising

fichtrebla

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 9, 2024
HI,

there is now a SaaS software on the internet with which you can have books with videos inside created with AI and resold.
So you could create 50 or so books and then have ongoing passive income.
But don't you have to explicitly state that those books were created with AI. And wouldn't that scare off potential customers?
And where is the unique selling point when the whole world has access to this software and anyone could quickly write books without any prior knowledge?

I would be interested to know how you see the matter.

Thank you very much for the answer.
Albert

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
I'm genuinely sick of new "entrepreneurs" coming to this forum with the mentality of "how do I do the least amount of work possible?"

In general, if you have 0 value to contribute, you will create 0 dollars.
And where is the unique selling point when the whole world has access to this software and anyone could quickly write books without any prior knowledge?
I'm happy you're already asking these types of questions. Perhaps there is hope for you.

There isn't one. Maybe your niche if you manage to find a niche that hasn't been beaten to death, but good luck with that. It should be obvious to you by now that society is entitled and lazy. They're going to take the "everything is done for you" approach.
I would be interested to know how you see the matter.
Using AI to create a book on a subject matter you probably have 0 knowledge about is literally bottom of the barrel type stuff. In my opinion, that makes you lower than "gurus" because at least "gurus" have the balls to attach their face to the bullshit they're spewing.

Cheers.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019
Hi Albert,

Get a job instead while you re-read (or read for the first time) MJ DeMarco's books.

Try it out, generate a book, read it, and then tell us how much knowledge you gained and how well-written it was.

The reality is, you want to get money from other people without giving a F*ck about what other people want. In such a scenario, you are also not given a F*ck about, thus you don't get any money.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Sep 11, 2018
Sure, just use AI to regurgitate stuff you probably don't even know about, then sell it for a few bucks, rinse and repeat till passive income and mojito on the beach.

WTF.

Bence Ur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 24, 2023
There's money in it, but "Don't Dig for Gold, Sell Shovels". So sell software which can generate these AI books, sell an online course on how to generate AI books...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.