Hi i'm looking to build a website which allows people to find cleaners in their area. So a marketplace for those seeking cleaners. Which requires both customers and suppliers to work. I'm looking for advice on what kind of marketplace scripts/platform i should consider.
I have seen scripts like these - http://customers.agriya.com/products/marketplace-quote to create the site. I'm not sure whether i should build this based on a script already been created or create the marketplace from scatch.
I'm not a programmer, but have 5-10k to spend on a programmer for this project. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Or advice on where i can get answers to these type of questions would also be appreciated (don't mind paying).
Kind Regards,
Scuderia
I have seen scripts like these - http://customers.agriya.com/products/marketplace-quote to create the site. I'm not sure whether i should build this based on a script already been created or create the marketplace from scatch.
I'm not a programmer, but have 5-10k to spend on a programmer for this project. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Or advice on where i can get answers to these type of questions would also be appreciated (don't mind paying).
Kind Regards,
Scuderia
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
