- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
WildAmbitions and I are putting together a monthly newsletter for our site, and need some input. We agreed that we would have our dispute settled here, in the People's Court, um, Fastlane.
I prefer newlsetters that are brief yet informative. My ideal newsletter would include topics such as polls, top 5 things, an article or two and links that would bring me back to the site if I wanted to read more. I don't care for a newsletter to be chock-full of info or more than a page long. Basically something that I can glance at and pick up a couple of tips and catch up with what I've missed.
WildAmbitions prefers informative newsletters without links back to the site that's 1-2 pages in length and chock-full of info. Something that's noteworthy enough to print out and file.
In addition, we would have two sets of subscribers to our newsletter: owners and vacationers. WildAmbitions wants to do one newsletter, and I'd like to do two. For the sake of my time, I'd prefer to do one, I just don't see how I could merge the topic material to be of interest to both groups in the same newsletter. For example, an owner topic might be on increasing bookings or spring cleaning. A vacationer topic might be about places to visit or things to do.
What do you guys like to see in a newsletter? Which style do you prefer and why? 1 newsletter or 2?
I prefer newlsetters that are brief yet informative. My ideal newsletter would include topics such as polls, top 5 things, an article or two and links that would bring me back to the site if I wanted to read more. I don't care for a newsletter to be chock-full of info or more than a page long. Basically something that I can glance at and pick up a couple of tips and catch up with what I've missed.
WildAmbitions prefers informative newsletters without links back to the site that's 1-2 pages in length and chock-full of info. Something that's noteworthy enough to print out and file.
In addition, we would have two sets of subscribers to our newsletter: owners and vacationers. WildAmbitions wants to do one newsletter, and I'd like to do two. For the sake of my time, I'd prefer to do one, I just don't see how I could merge the topic material to be of interest to both groups in the same newsletter. For example, an owner topic might be on increasing bookings or spring cleaning. A vacationer topic might be about places to visit or things to do.
What do you guys like to see in a newsletter? Which style do you prefer and why? 1 newsletter or 2?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
