The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Create! dont compete.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
Through my time in solitude, I spent alot of hours reading and of course many of the books that I read were on wealth creation and similar subjects.

I learnt something very inspiring whilst reading a particular book, which when I find I will link to as it a free book.

The author of the book was a self made millionaire and just like myself he started with nothing. The most inspiring and knowledgable section of this book, was the mention of two different types of wealth creation.

The 1st: Competion Wealth, which is the means of making wealth through competion. Those who fall in this category would be bankers, investors, brick and mortar business's competing with each other, wholesale companies competing for the lowest price, and anyone else who is fighting in this blood sport for money.

I believe Competion wealth has many flaws, firstly the stress involved as well as the time/energy. Secondly like life, it is a gamble.

The 2nd: Creative Wealth, which is the means of creating wealth. It is this type of wealth that I desire, this wealth is usually created by the likes of Singers, Authors, Artists and Inventors. To be able to sing a song passionately and sell millions of copies, to paint a picture worth millions and invent million dollar ideas, is the art of creating wealth.

Just like in affilliating marketing, you will make a lot more money producing a digital product than you would competing with others trying to sell someone elses product.

This is not to say that Competition wealth does not work, of course it does, and at times the results from investing can be extravagent, just as they can be devastating.

I personally feel that once you know thyself, you will follow your passions, from the love of your creativity, you will create wealth and most the time not even care, because you will love what your doing!

I was created to be creative!

Blessings

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
Wealth is wealth, any person with mental ability to manifest their dreams is surely an inspiration. I just feel that creative wealth is what I will pursuit, being the creative perfectionists that I am ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.