The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Courses for a complete noob wanting to start forex day trading to make some extra $$

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
A

Anon64574

Hi everyone,

After 2 failed businesses, which left me rather dissapointed, I decided I'm going to go back to university next year. The goal is environmental engineering, as I feel like that's where my heart is pulling. But that will only be next year.
Anyway, log story short, last December I subscribed to an automated trading software that makes me about $800 a month, my husband did the same but somehow managed to learn (in about 2 months) the basics on his own and now makes his own trades, which average $800 a day. I've asked him how but he isn't much help, he gave me the websites, on which there's SO much information, it's too overwhelming (he's one of those lucky few that can quickly grasp the basic concepts of things and run with it, also he's terrible at explaining) I need something more structured, like a complete beginner-friendly course, as I'm not even familiar with the jargon. I now have a bunch of extra time on my hands, so I'm happy to learn as much as possible. If any day traders out there could please recommend great courses out there that aren't "get rich quick" schemes please send them my way. Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wuh? So your husband is successfully trading in Forex, but he refuses to show you the ropes? And now you want to go buy some guru program which in most likelihood, is a bro-marketing scam?

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

After 2 failed businesses, which left me rather dissapointed, I decided I'm going to go back to university next year. The goal is environmental engineering, as I feel like that's where my heart is pulling. But that will only be next year.
Anyway, log story short, last December I subscribed to an automated trading software that makes me about $800 a month, my husband did the same but somehow managed to learn (in about 2 months) the basics on his own and now makes his own trades, which average $800 a day. I've asked him how but he isn't much help, he gave me the websites, on which there's SO much information, it's too overwhelming (he's one of those lucky few that can quickly grasp the basic concepts of things and run with it, also he's terrible at explaining) I need something more structured, like a complete beginner-friendly course, as I'm not even familiar with the jargon. I now have a bunch of extra time on my hands, so I'm happy to learn as much as possible. If any day traders out there could please recommend great courses out there that aren't "get rich quick" schemes please send them my way. Thanks in advance.

Assuming your post is real (which assumes a lot), why not just give your money to your husband to trade?

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 8, 2019
So your husband is day trading at least 20 days in a Month.

800$ × 20 Days = 16.000$ in a month.

16.000$ × 12 = 192.000$/year.

Maybe he could give us some advices on to learn Day trading within 2 Months and making 36.000$ just like that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ragnarcallan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 25, 2020
London
day trading is dead. If you think you're smarter than the power of hundreds of computers working together then go ahead but it's a fairly moronic thought

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.