The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Courses for a complete noob wanting to start forex day trading to make some extra $$

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Soon2bebossy

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 7, 2019
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi everyone,

After 2 failed businesses, which left me rather dissapointed, I decided I'm going to go back to university next year. The goal is environmental engineering, as I feel like that's where my heart is pulling. But that will only be next year.
Anyway, log story short, last December I subscribed to an automated trading software that makes me about $800 a month, my husband did the same but somehow managed to learn (in about 2 months) the basics on his own and now makes his own trades, which average $800 a day. I've asked him how but he isn't much help, he gave me the websites, on which there's SO much information, it's too overwhelming (he's one of those lucky few that can quickly grasp the basic concepts of things and run with it, also he's terrible at explaining) I need something more structured, like a complete beginner-friendly course, as I'm not even familiar with the jargon. I now have a bunch of extra time on my hands, so I'm happy to learn as much as possible. If any day traders out there could please recommend great courses out there that aren't "get rich quick" schemes please send them my way. Thanks in advance.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Wuh? So your husband is successfully trading in Forex, but he refuses to show you the ropes? And now you want to go buy some guru program which in most likelihood, is a bro-marketing scam?

loop101

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

After 2 failed businesses, which left me rather dissapointed, I decided I'm going to go back to university next year. The goal is environmental engineering, as I feel like that's where my heart is pulling. But that will only be next year.
Anyway, log story short, last December I subscribed to an automated trading software that makes me about $800 a month, my husband did the same but somehow managed to learn (in about 2 months) the basics on his own and now makes his own trades, which average $800 a day. I've asked him how but he isn't much help, he gave me the websites, on which there's SO much information, it's too overwhelming (he's one of those lucky few that can quickly grasp the basic concepts of things and run with it, also he's terrible at explaining) I need something more structured, like a complete beginner-friendly course, as I'm not even familiar with the jargon. I now have a bunch of extra time on my hands, so I'm happy to learn as much as possible. If any day traders out there could please recommend great courses out there that aren't "get rich quick" schemes please send them my way. Thanks in advance.

Assuming your post is real (which assumes a lot), why not just give your money to your husband to trade?

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
So your husband is day trading at least 20 days in a Month.

800$ × 20 Days = 16.000$ in a month.

16.000$ × 12 = 192.000$/year.

Maybe he could give us some advices on to learn Day trading within 2 Months and making 36.000$ just like that.

ragnarcallan

New Contributor
Mar 25, 2020
London
day trading is dead. If you think you're smarter than the power of hundreds of computers working together then go ahead but it's a fairly moronic thought

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
freelance is cool. but to own a business is like freedom. A newsletter I'm subscribed to gave...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom