The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Corporate Finance for Crypto Companies (feedback welcome)

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

AllanB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 28, 2018
France
Hello,

I'm starting a new business: Corporate Finance for Crypto Companies.

Traditional financial companies do not want to deal with cryptocurrencies for legitimate reasons (the market is still small and undeveloped, funds may be questionable, legal uncertainty, etc).

I notice, for example, that almost all exchange platforms have banking problems.
The today financial solution offer is unsatisfactory.

My idea is to provide access to a quality banking and financial system for companies that use cryptocurrencies. I created a legit and registered financial company for this purpose and I can sell various types of investment banking services, including fund management.

I want to define one or more financial services that will bring great value to the main crypto players (Crypto Businessmen, Investors, Asset Managers, Exchanges, ...)

For the moment I offer the following services:

- Investing wealth originating from crypto assets - mining, ICOs, trading, service company, ... - similar to Falcon Private Bank. Agile Private Banking. - Falcon Private Bank - Falcon but much freer because I am able to directly accept the money in the form of cryptocurrency and from almost all countries (including offshore).

- Create "security token" on demand, stable and backed by a real asset, exchangeable and redeemable at any time. For example token pegged to the EURO as an alternative to the USD tether token.

- any other banking or financial request from the moment it is legal and I can make money with. The market is changing very fast, so I have to adapt as quickly.

My next steps:

- I plan to apply to some incubators like Binance Labs, Huobi Eco.

- I am going to join professional crypto associations for networking.

- I will contact professionals directly, targeting well to offer them financial solutions.

- I will contact service providers (ICO advisory agencies, etc) to propose them to become paid intermediary for my business.

- I need to find quality associates (decent team) to open new possibilities and for credibility.

This business can be a pure FASTLANE business with very difficult entry barriers (for obvious reglementary reasons). Costs of my company are high (lawyer, accountant, statutory auditor, AML compliance, ...) and it involves a lot of responsibilities. In my opinion crypto is not an ephemeral trend, it's a real game-changer! There are a lot of opportunities.

I will update this thread regularly as progress is made.

If you have suggestions, questions or feeback, positive or negative, about what I have just described, I will be very happy that you share them on this thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 20, 2014
Interesting idea. You said you created and registered a company - is that like filing for an LLC? Aren't there banking regulations in your country that you'll need to adhere to?

Also, who are your clients, ideally? It sounds like you're basically trying to create an investment bank that invests in cryptocurrencies. Like a fund? Or maybe you're offering to invest other people's cryptocurrencies for them - like they would invest in your fund.

When I read the title, I thought you'd be providing banking/lending services to companies that operate in the crypto space. Like you could offer a Line of Credit that's collateralized by the size of an individual/companies cryptocurrency holdings. Is that not the case?

AllanB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 28, 2018
France
@Merging Left
Thanks for this interesting reply.

I realize that my activity is difficult to describe, first because the subject is a little bit technical (financial engineering), but also because I really need to know my customers better to define what I basically really do.
I created a very flexible structure to adapt easily to the market.

My company is a Joint Stock Company with Variable Capital.
The objective of the company is: Alternative Investment Fund and I can also sell financial services.
I attach here the articles of incorporation (this is an important public document in my country).

I am registered with the French Financial Market Authority for fund management.

Also, who are your clients, ideally? It sounds like you're basically trying to create an investment bank that invests in cryptocurrencies. Like a fund? Or maybe you're offering to invest other people's cryptocurrencies for them - like they would invest in your fund.

When I read the title, I thought you'd be providing banking/lending services to companies that operate in the crypto space. Like you could offer a Line of Credit that's collateralized by the size of an individual/companies cryptocurrency holdings. Is that not the case?

Yes that's the case.
I want to offer this type of banking/lending service.

My clients are ideally:
- Exchange platforms
- Investors
- Crypto companies

I want to sell them custom financial solution deals. Can be asset management, banking transactions, bank account opening service, market making, cash out from crypto to fiat and vice versa for big amounts, complex operation with crypto as collateral, etc. I want to be the bridge (for the professionals) between crypto-assets and the traditional banking and stock market industry.

Attachments

• ArticlesofIncorporation.pdf
    154.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

AllanB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 28, 2018
France
Every month, there are news about banking blockcade.

Last ones:
- Polish Crypto Exchange BiBay to Move to Malta Over Banking Blockade | CryptoGlobe
- https://www.ccn.com/second-company-challenges-indias-bitcoin-banking-blockade/

Some companies behind top 100 cryptocurrencies don't have a bank account.
I think there is a big need (maybe I am wrong, I will know it quickly).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 20, 2014
Fascinating. I'm not involved in the crypto space at all, but I would assume that any company, crypto or not, needs access to a banking platform. As long as you can handle and hedge the risk with the currencies, it seems like a solid idea.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.