The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Coronavirus and how its affecting my dropshipping site.. Any suggestions where to go from here?

Sethmcoplen

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 22, 2020
Detroit, MI
With the Coronavirus and my country (USA) basically shutting down and everyone being on lockdown. I feel like its a blessing and a curse for us. Since were the only ones that can keep working because everything is online, so it's hard to be out of work completely, but it's also a curse since all the borders are closed and my suppliers are out of China. So i've been forced to stop working on my website, had to slow down on my marketing and basically everything else on the website.

Since all my suppliers are out of commision for now, my question is.. Is it even worth it to keep dropshipping right now? since I can't really ship anything and even if i do it will probably take a month or two AT THE LEAST, when it used to take like a week at the most.

So i'm thinking of doing some freelancing work for the meantime just to stay busy and maybe make a couple dollars. Im also doing some low-risk advertising/marketing for the website just to keep the traffic flowing, but still even if anyone buys anything, its not like ill be able to get their product to their house in a reasonable time. Is anyone else having similar problems like mine? I feel like i'm stuck between a rock a hard place lol.

I hate to not be working at the pace i've been going at for the past 2 years, and i'm starting to run out of ideas. So if anyone has any suggestions on what i should do from here. Let's have a conversation, im open to any ideas/help.

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
You don’t have any control, so there isn’t much that you can do
That’s one of the pitfalls of dropshipping
Times like this are why you have to make sure you business had all parts of CENTS checked off

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
In his defence I don’t dropship but because China was closed so long and now Australia is closed I am out of stock and can’t get any in the country.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Make a product in the USA with locally sourced products.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.