Hey together,
I have an online business for nature cosmetics with argan oil. I have started the business 4 years ago. First only as a hobby, later with a online-shop, own products and so one.
Now I have one problem. No, I have more problems.
Im not the online marketing king I have to be to make it really successful.
I have normal skills, not specific.
Than I havent got a "new thing". It is only (good!) cosmetics like from much more other business.
And the 3rd problem: I dont love it. I do not burn for it. I love to organize everything, but I hate to make it. You understand?
I thing I have to options:
First: to clench teeth the next month, make it bigger and than hire someone for the online marketing and make it much bigger and start than other projects.
OR
Sell everything and start a new project with the cash. A project that I love.
I like both options. I dont now what would be the better way. A complete restart at zero? With the project I have a good basis...
What would you do in my position?
Thanks everyone!
Cruze
I have an online business for nature cosmetics with argan oil. I have started the business 4 years ago. First only as a hobby, later with a online-shop, own products and so one.
Now I have one problem. No, I have more problems.
Im not the online marketing king I have to be to make it really successful.
I have normal skills, not specific.
Than I havent got a "new thing". It is only (good!) cosmetics like from much more other business.
And the 3rd problem: I dont love it. I do not burn for it. I love to organize everything, but I hate to make it. You understand?
I thing I have to options:
First: to clench teeth the next month, make it bigger and than hire someone for the online marketing and make it much bigger and start than other projects.
OR
Sell everything and start a new project with the cash. A project that I love.
I like both options. I dont now what would be the better way. A complete restart at zero? With the project I have a good basis...
What would you do in my position?
Thanks everyone!
Cruze
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
