Saying hello to everyone on this forum. I am 32 and from the SF Bay Area. My forum name is Mr. Clean for a reason.
What I am working on right now is a 100% natural liquid formula that is used for various cleaning applications. I just completed my provisional patent application confirmation so I can say that I have "patent pending" status for my formula.
I have been in contact with an agent from Clorox for the past few weeks. I haven't given away any of my trade secrets. Idea theft does exist of course but its not universally rampant. After sending emails back and forth for a week, I sent off a sample of my product this week for consumer type (non scientific) analysis. Clorox is one of the large corporations that encourages open innovation.
What my formula can be used for: laundry applications, household hard surface cleaning, degreasing etc.. It is hypoallergenic and doesn't eat your skin off if you come into dermal contact with it. It has minimal harsh fumes and it is non-toxic. It is very safe for pet areas and households with small children. It is safer than many of the chemical formulas when it end up in sewer systems.
My overall goal is to license my product to the largest manufacturer/distributor possible.
If anybody has any constructive input regarding my venture it would be embraced and greatly appreciated.
-Mr. Clean
What I am working on right now is a 100% natural liquid formula that is used for various cleaning applications. I just completed my provisional patent application confirmation so I can say that I have "patent pending" status for my formula.
I have been in contact with an agent from Clorox for the past few weeks. I haven't given away any of my trade secrets. Idea theft does exist of course but its not universally rampant. After sending emails back and forth for a week, I sent off a sample of my product this week for consumer type (non scientific) analysis. Clorox is one of the large corporations that encourages open innovation.
What my formula can be used for: laundry applications, household hard surface cleaning, degreasing etc.. It is hypoallergenic and doesn't eat your skin off if you come into dermal contact with it. It has minimal harsh fumes and it is non-toxic. It is very safe for pet areas and households with small children. It is safer than many of the chemical formulas when it end up in sewer systems.
My overall goal is to license my product to the largest manufacturer/distributor possible.
If anybody has any constructive input regarding my venture it would be embraced and greatly appreciated.
-Mr. Clean
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
