Hi,
as this is my first post I'd just like to say what a pleasure it's been reading through the forums. On the whole it's been very inciteful and has definitely helped motivate me to start a new company. Special mention to Walter Hay, lots of great advice there that can save time and countless £££.
Now, I'm currently in the process of setting up a new company in the UK. Primarily B2B, we will sell products that help reduce energy demand in buildings (commercial and residential). Sort of a one stop shop for products, but with experts on hand for advice using simulations/modelling if required.
Ideas so far have been:
Energy Saving Solutions (Trademarked in the EU)
Econergy (already taken)
Total Energy Solutions (already taken)
Green Energy Solutions (already taken)
I've tried to keep it as simple and clear as possible as I'm targeting B2B.
One problem here is that I could struggle to stand out from the crowd if I do find a name that I could use that isn't trademarked.
I could also go for something completely different, but I'm concerned that without £millions in marketing nobody would know the company name or what we do. E.g. Amazon/Alibaba/Test
Any further tips, advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
as this is my first post I'd just like to say what a pleasure it's been reading through the forums. On the whole it's been very inciteful and has definitely helped motivate me to start a new company. Special mention to Walter Hay, lots of great advice there that can save time and countless £££.
Now, I'm currently in the process of setting up a new company in the UK. Primarily B2B, we will sell products that help reduce energy demand in buildings (commercial and residential). Sort of a one stop shop for products, but with experts on hand for advice using simulations/modelling if required.
Ideas so far have been:
Energy Saving Solutions (Trademarked in the EU)
Econergy (already taken)
Total Energy Solutions (already taken)
Green Energy Solutions (already taken)
I've tried to keep it as simple and clear as possible as I'm targeting B2B.
One problem here is that I could struggle to stand out from the crowd if I do find a name that I could use that isn't trademarked.
I could also go for something completely different, but I'm concerned that without £millions in marketing nobody would know the company name or what we do. E.g. Amazon/Alibaba/Test
Any further tips, advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
