The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Coming up with a specific business idea?

Idea threads

Matthew Toney

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 21, 2015
I am interested in looking at starting a business opportunity for myself. I'd like to eventually begin as a side to my full time career. In my research and mentorship, I found that I should seek the field in which I am passionate. My passion is without a doubt fishing. I know from research the fishing is huge business, even when just considering recreational fishing. I'm sure there could be an area of this field that I could pursue a business opportunity, but I need guidance as to how I should narrow it down. Finding an opportunity to make money and give back to something I've been so passionate about is very intriguing to me. All advice and guidance is appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

blackhat

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Mar 24, 2015
Don't look for business opportunities for yourself. Look for the needs of others. The former will have you chasing money while the latter will have you adding value.

If you're passionate about fishing you must think all the time about how great it would be if x existed or if y did this in one way instead of another. Just pick something and run with it.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.