Hello all, this is my first post on this forum and I would love to get feedback from as many people as possible about the company that I am currently building and almost ready to launch. I would love to hear what people have to say good or bad and would be happy to answer any questions.
I am a 19 year old division 1 college athlete and I am blessed to play for UCF which is where I hope to integrate this company, then hopefully expand.
The basis of this company is that students will be able to get rewards (either cash, discounts, etc..) for wearing gear that is given to them for free. This means that a student will be able to sign up with me and advertise the company of their choice depending on what they like in the form of t-shirts, hats, bumper stickers etc.. They will go about their day in their normal manner and wont have to change a thing while earning money or go to the places they love for free such as college bars, restaurants, or clothing stores. The way they earn points when they sign up is through a code that is individual to each person such as "soccer9" so when someone passing by the student sees this they just use that to go to the place and they too get a discount. The points will then be rewarded to the student signed up to the company. So.. for example, one month before spring break travel companies or hotel companies contact me and I will get the shirts out to my "army" of people signed up and they get discounts as well as the people that see the shirt and use the code. Same idea applies for holidays such as mothers day where candy or flower companies will advertise on campus to the college students through college students.
And I know what your thinking... NO COLLEGE STUDENT WILL MAKE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE A BILLBOARD FOR MONEY OR REWARDS. Yet I think that they will especially at a school like UCF. Keep in mind that these don't have to just have an add from Subway on it that says "NEW SANDWHICH". "Fastlane Forum" could create a shirt that is extremely attractive and it could just have a little code on the sleeve without looking tacky and obnoxious and when a student passes by 20 to 30 people wearing the same shirt they are going to stop and wonder what it is or Google it on their smartphone in 5 seconds. Point is.. the shirts don't have to be ugly and a huge ad... depending on the company and what kind of shirt they can create.
Through research done primarily by me and a group that I have gotten together, for one client such as a bar near campus there will be 105,000 impressions per month for 20 people advertising for them ... and that's if they only wore the shirt 3 times a week for example. BASICALLY... its a lot of impressions for the most sought after demographic in the entire country.
My mother has one of the most successful PR companies in South Florida and I am working with the creator of Brooklyn Water Bagels to help cement the business plan and basically what to do next. I would love to hear feedback from as many people as I can on here and see what they honestly think about this company good or bad or what they might like better. (Sorry for the long post btw)
Thanks!
I am a 19 year old division 1 college athlete and I am blessed to play for UCF which is where I hope to integrate this company, then hopefully expand.
The basis of this company is that students will be able to get rewards (either cash, discounts, etc..) for wearing gear that is given to them for free. This means that a student will be able to sign up with me and advertise the company of their choice depending on what they like in the form of t-shirts, hats, bumper stickers etc.. They will go about their day in their normal manner and wont have to change a thing while earning money or go to the places they love for free such as college bars, restaurants, or clothing stores. The way they earn points when they sign up is through a code that is individual to each person such as "soccer9" so when someone passing by the student sees this they just use that to go to the place and they too get a discount. The points will then be rewarded to the student signed up to the company. So.. for example, one month before spring break travel companies or hotel companies contact me and I will get the shirts out to my "army" of people signed up and they get discounts as well as the people that see the shirt and use the code. Same idea applies for holidays such as mothers day where candy or flower companies will advertise on campus to the college students through college students.
And I know what your thinking... NO COLLEGE STUDENT WILL MAKE HIMSELF LOOK LIKE A BILLBOARD FOR MONEY OR REWARDS. Yet I think that they will especially at a school like UCF. Keep in mind that these don't have to just have an add from Subway on it that says "NEW SANDWHICH". "Fastlane Forum" could create a shirt that is extremely attractive and it could just have a little code on the sleeve without looking tacky and obnoxious and when a student passes by 20 to 30 people wearing the same shirt they are going to stop and wonder what it is or Google it on their smartphone in 5 seconds. Point is.. the shirts don't have to be ugly and a huge ad... depending on the company and what kind of shirt they can create.
Through research done primarily by me and a group that I have gotten together, for one client such as a bar near campus there will be 105,000 impressions per month for 20 people advertising for them ... and that's if they only wore the shirt 3 times a week for example. BASICALLY... its a lot of impressions for the most sought after demographic in the entire country.
My mother has one of the most successful PR companies in South Florida and I am working with the creator of Brooklyn Water Bagels to help cement the business plan and basically what to do next. I would love to hear feedback from as many people as I can on here and see what they honestly think about this company good or bad or what they might like better. (Sorry for the long post btw)
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
