What's new

College for Entrepreneurship

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

djs13

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
414
Location
NY
Rep Bank
$615
User Power: 13%
I'm a junior in High School and I have to start thinking about colleges. I live in New York State but I'm looking for schools not just in NY. I was thinking about going to St. Rose College in Albany or Johnson and Wales University in Rhode Island because there extremely easy to get into. Unfortunately, St. Rose only offers a Business Major without entrepreneurial studies.

This other college called Babson University in Massachusetts offers a large range of marketing and entrepreneur classes but I'm not sure if I can get in there. My GPA is an 80%. I know most other states do a 4.0 scale and I think an 80% comes out to something around a 3.0. My PSAT scores sucked because I went to a party the night before the test. I just scheduled my SATs and my ACTs and I won't make the same mistake :smxB:

Do you guys recommend any entrepreneurial colleges? I understand that colleges want their future students to get good grades in H.S., but I would think a more entrepeneurial college like Babson might check into more of what businesses I've started or take a look at some of my past business plans. Wouldn't that matter more for a business major than your SAT scores or your grade on the Chem final?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O, qistupemmz, jewi e CE op opvispevoupem catopitt gsun Xjovxusvj. Huuf tdjuum, huuf qsuhsen, epf e huuf dsifipvoem up nz sitani. Og O xisi vu tvez op vji Sev Sedi, ov xuamf qsucecmz ci xusvj vji $100L+ vjev O tqipv up ov.

Ep ipvsiqsipias jet vji huuf gusvapi ug cioph ecmi vu cipigov nusi gsun siem lpuxmifhi vjep gsun dsifipvoemt epf taggoyit. O xuamf sidunnipf qastaoph tunivjoph moli vji QNCE. O en ecuav vu "ipsumm," nztimg; epf O deppuv xeov gus ov.
 
fkt13, tussz, O fup'v jewi vjev nadj opgusnevoup ecuav vjev vuqod.
QIISmitt, e du-xuslis ot gummuxoph vji Qistupem NCE qsuhsen epf ot wisz jeqqz xovj vjev. Ji't iwip tjesoph tuni ug jot cuult xovj ni.
 
...e du-xuslis ot gummuxoph vji Qistupem NCE qsuhsen epf ot wisz jeqqz xovj vjev. Ji't iwip tjesoph tuni ug jot cuult xovj ni.

O'n siemmz jeqqz vu jies vjev. Emm ov dutvt ot $1200 (us e mocsesz desf) epf vji voni ug vji tvafipv. O duamf jewi opwitvif $100,000 civvis, O vjopl.
 
Zua xup'v hiv vji teni qistupem simevouptjoqt epf duppidvoupt vjev vji siem dummihi howit zua. Pivxusloph ot, qsucecmz, vji pancis 1 gedvus ug tadditt. Zua dep'v fu iwiszvjoph up zuas uxp, dep zua? Vjip tvesv atoph zuas duppidvoupt gsun vji NCE civvis, O'f tahhitv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom