- Joined
- May 30, 2011
- Messages
- 387
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 66%
I want people to Opt-in as an order request where they simply receive an invoice in their email. After they send the payment in I want another email to be sent with a link to whatever I'm selling them.
How can I accomplish this?
I'm looking at paypal now though I don't know how to automate all this.
Edit: Actually, I can just send them a link to an order page after they opt-in.
I wonder how this would affect conversion rates.
Update:
Ok I'm seeing I can simply send a paypal link via email to each customer who opts in. The link goes directly to a payment page and after they pay it goes a 'thank you' page I can use.
How can I accomplish this?
I'm looking at paypal now though I don't know how to automate all this.
Edit: Actually, I can just send them a link to an order page after they opt-in.
I wonder how this would affect conversion rates.
Update:
Ok I'm seeing I can simply send a paypal link via email to each customer who opts in. The link goes directly to a payment page and after they pay it goes a 'thank you' page I can use.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
