What's new

Coaching/Consulting Legal Waiver Forms?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

dbennett

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
10
Location
Ohio
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 40%
Hello everyone,

I mentioned in my introduction a few months ago that my brother and I have started a consulting/coaching business, "The Popular Man," to help guys learn the social skills that help them become more popular and attractive (in every sense of the word: at work, making friends, getting dates, etc).

Since we are now partnering with a very successful local matchmaking business, we are getting clients! It is amazing and exciting. I am having trouble finding good examples of client liability waiver forms online for consultants/coaches. Obviously, we want clients to sign something that says we are not liable for accidents, etc, but also if they don't reach their goals, etc. Besides covering general liability, the form I have come up emphasizes two important things: we are not giving medical or psychological advice/therapy, and we do not guarantee an outcome. I am sure I am missing something.

I know the people on here are top notch and more likely to give quality advice, so I thought I would ask here. Does anybody know of a good example of a coaching/consulting liability form? I am sure there are motivational coaches on here.

Thanks in advance!

David
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jewi zua Huuhmif ov? Vjisi esi tiwisem xictovit vjev timm vjiti vzqit ug gusnt, ugvip gus mitt vjep $40. O'wi guapf tiwisem mihem gusnt vjot xez. Tuni ug vjin dep ci datvunobif vu gov zuas piift. Og puv, ov't citv vu josi e mexzis xju tqidoemobit op dupvsedvt.
 
Vjepl zua gus zuas sitqupti NK. O huuhmif ov cav duamfp'v gopf epzvjoph tactvepvoem simevif vu duedjoph. O fof gopf tuni gusnt atif cz duedjit vjev O cetif upi up. O vjopl duptamvoph e mexzis ot vji citv efwodi gus muph visn tadditt epf tegivz. Vjeplt eheop!
Fewof
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom